• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me, makes me EXTREMELY glad that i know so few people in the dog game and keep myself to myself. . . . . what a load of hassle and bullshit. Kid uses a blokes dog (who gives a f**k what dog or wh

TUT , TUT , TUT   NEVER HEARD SO MUCH SNIDE SHIT SINCE THE PIT DAWG DAYS   CAN YOU LOT HANDLE SOME TRUTH .......? ? ?   AFTER READING THIS LITTLE LOT ON HERE ........ IAM GLAD I HUN

sp.w off this sites after sumthink with abit of that golly dog in it pm him buddy he should snatch ur hand off for it atb [bANNED TEXT] the sale main man rapskee

Posted Images

Guest alcapone

Well NICOLA your making such a racket about a deals a deal,why dont you explain to all the boys and girls why TURK sold you a young 3/4 bull x for £60 and said if you get rid I want it back and its come to light that you have sold it?? Practice what you preach!

Your a dog dealer,you've had more dogs go through your hands,i seen a bull/russell you brought off ken gould,put pics up then few mth later its for sale due to missis having baby,then theres a pic of 2 black pups you just got in??? And before you go saying that the bull x's were no good,i know that GOLLY was sold bk to s.wales before you had him due to the fact that he refused to pull gear from a hole twice and was offered bk or he would of been pts,he certainly seems to produce an animal better than himself but the dog himself is not nowhere as game as you all make him out to be,that man kept working dogs in his kennels not names!! Ive heard many storys about this NICOLA and his antics......lets see how much more shit unfolds about this man boys and girls and il get some more DIRTY FACTS posted about his sneaky lieing ways! Atb alcapone.

Well NICOLA your making such a racket about a deals a deal,why dont you explain to all the boys and girls why TURK sold you a young 3/4 bull x for £60 and said if you get rid I want it back and its come to light that you have sold it?? Practice what you preach!

Your a dog dealer,you've had more dogs go through your hands,i seen a bull/russell you brought off ken gould,put pics up then few mth later its for sale due to missis having baby,then theres a pic of 2 black pups you just got in??? And before you go saying that the bull x's were no good,i know that GOLLY was sold bk to s.wales before you had him due to the fact that he refused to pull gear from a hole twice and was offered bk or he would of been pts,he certainly seems to produce an animal better than himself but the dog himself is not nowhere as game as you all make him out to be,that man kept working dogs in his kennels not names!! Ive heard many storys about this NICOLA and his antics......lets see how much more shit unfolds about this man boys and girls and il get some more DIRTY FACTS posted about his sneaky lieing ways! Atb alcapone.

haha was that bull x a big black one tink it was called josh or summets like that. i gotta admitt he does get through some pups like.

asbo93 isnt no messer, he owns the bitch that the pups are bred off, the agreement was that nicola had 2 pups out the litter, one he gave to his mate who then sold the pup and one he kept back got run over i think ? ? fair to play to nicola he did help out alot with the pups, but also a young lad of 16 working his guts out to make sure his dogs are well cared for, , nicola did get offered another pup out of that litter from me, he refused, i also rang him to tell him i had seen some lamps over his area the other night, , he kicked off, threating to kick my head in and asbo93s all because i was out with some donny lads, , he know of the lads i was out with and was slating them to high heaven, then made a few comments about all the yorkshire scum are tossers and not to be trusted, so , , messers ?

why is nicola coming on as nicola and fat man ? any reasons ?

why have i just had the police knocking nicola ? about me " badgering" with the " donny lads, unlucky for you they was invited in and shown all my dogs with out a problem, also unlucky for you they dropped you righ in it :yes: . i was so close of going down to your level and telling the police about you but considering my dad has had a stroke and is getting rushed into hospital i thought i best leave it. now this is totally out off my hands. what happens now is nothing to do with me but i can assurer you that people isnt happy and i dont think they care much about the grimsby hard men.

please bear in mind nicola all my texts are saved, including our last phone call.

I had a phonecall yesterday of a donny lad...he wasnt best pleased with golly,s owner at all...the plot thickens :whistling:

same ere stabba so have i leave the little lad alone or all you f*****g cod heads will get some of the dony boys :wallbash::wallbash:

:gunsmilie::gunsmilie: if you want the dog back get in touch with me my mate got the dog the young lad done nowt wrong and lets have less of people phoning the police you fkin snakes your cod heads and tickle tackling leave the lad alone the dog was in good nick and the mother at least he works his dogs you arse holes :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: cod heads :icon_eek::icon_eek: cod heads :icon_eek::icon_eek:
Guest alcapone

haha was that bull x a big black one tink it was called josh or summets like that. i gotta admitt he does get through some pups like.

No,this was a red pup about 8mth old 27tts 3/4 ghnd 1/4 bull

:gunsmilie::gunsmilie: if you want the dog back get in touch with me my mate got the dog the young lad done nowt wrong and lets have less of people phoning the police you fkin snakes your cod heads and tickle tackling leave the lad alone the dog was in good nick and the mother at least he works his dogs you arse holes :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: cod heads :icon_eek::icon_eek: cod heads :icon_eek::icon_eek:

cheers pal :kiss: . ha

the texts always get saved, and the phone call was recored when the abuse started about the donny lads and how he was going to end them all if he ever see a scoby around here ( that did upset a few people :laugh: ) , , asbo works his dog more than anyone could imagine, so whats the big deal about the age ?

and asbo dont listen to fence hopper, he just a fat man, :whistling:

only joking mate, the bull looking good :thumbs:

the texts always get saved, and the phone call was recored when the abuse started about the donny lads and how he was going to end them all if he ever see a scoby around here ( that did upset a few people :laugh: ) , , asbo works his dog more than anyone could imagine, so whats the big deal about the age ?

ha. what you doing me ginger nigga bitch :p

me and chud sorting these lasses out that you cant get near, :boogie:

me and chud sorting these lasses out that you cant get near, :boogie:

now then!!!! no need to be like that now is. :p