why didnt you just return the dog to NICOLA as was agreed in the first place,it would of saved all this agro :thumbdown:

As said,a gentlemans agreement matters not to some people and respect is lost very quickly.

Another dog of good working lines sold onto who ever to be bred from to make money on the name and the dog probally ruined,what a shame..

Hang your head young man.

oi mate nicola had two pups off the litter to start off with then give it to his mate and he sold it or whatevr. ! nd i can asure you all that the pup has gone to a proper genuine working home

im not your mate am i :hmm: well,as far as im aware,not one of my mates would sell a dog they had agreed to return if for whatever reason they could no longer keep.

i dont know NICOLA personally but myself and him have mutual friends.

way before i see this thread,i was told about this then low and behold it pops up.

face it,you done wrong,you went back on your word,now trying to make Nicola look a tosser on an open forum and name calling etc but yet you wont speak to him on the telephone.

who now has 'NICOLAS' dog?

What the man wishes to do with whatever dogs HE owns is up to him.

He gave you the dog but wanted it returned if you had to get rid and you sold it,that IS THEFT.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me, makes me EXTREMELY glad that i know so few people in the dog game and keep myself to myself. . . . . what a load of hassle and bullshit. Kid uses a blokes dog (who gives a f**k what dog or wh

TUT , TUT , TUT   NEVER HEARD SO MUCH SNIDE SHIT SINCE THE PIT DAWG DAYS   CAN YOU LOT HANDLE SOME TRUTH .......? ? ?   AFTER READING THIS LITTLE LOT ON HERE ........ IAM GLAD I HUN

sp.w off this sites after sumthink with abit of that golly dog in it pm him buddy he should snatch ur hand off for it atb [bANNED TEXT] the sale main man rapskee

Posted Images

offer the dog back to nicola :thumbs:

lol. would do mate but but his guno kick ma head so naa il pass on that

Sounds like your going to get it kicked in anyway. You dont want the dog so give it back, f*****g simple!! If you've sold it and then i'm sure you'll get what you deserve :wallbash:

why didnt you just return the dog to NICOLA as was agreed in the first place,it would of saved all this agro :thumbdown:

As said,a gentlemans agreement matters not to some people and respect is lost very quickly.

Another dog of good working lines sold onto who ever to be bred from to make money on the name and the dog probally ruined,what a shame..

oi mate nicola had two pups off the litter to start off with then give it to his mate and he sold it or whatevr. ! nd i can asure you all that the pup has gone to a proper genuine working home

im not your mate am i :hmm: well,as far as im aware,not one of my mates would sell a dog they had agreed to return if for whatever reason they could no longer keep.

way before i see this thread,i was told about this then low and behold it pops up.

face it,you done wrong,you went back on your word,now trying to make Nicola look a tosser on an open forum and name calling etc but yet you wont speak to him on the telephone.

He gave you the dog but wanted it returned if you had to get rid and you sold it,that IS THEFT.

why are you getting involed when you havent got a clue what has gone on! lol what you on (THAT IS THEFT) the dog was never his or was never agreed for him to have it

you deserve to get ye head smashed in ye little gob shite its hard enough to get a good breeding and to get one of a dog like golly an then you sell the dog behind the mans back i know would i'd be doing to ye nicola give the little chav what he deserves bud

haha :boredom: silly f**k

you should of just offerd it back to him, i know nicola has been fcuked over by numerous people over dogs now, including wag, so yes i should imagine his hackels are up, why do you have 11 dogs anyway? thats is far to many for any yonug lad to work an care for properly, take up lego mate, leave dogs alone

• Like 1

They were both name calling and at the end of the day its his dog and he can do with it what he likes,and if he says what is true and it went to a good working home thenl surely thats the main thing.dont think we can judge as we dont know what the original deal was.

why are you getting involed when you havent got a clue what has gone on! lol what you on (THAT IS THEFT) the dog was never his or was never agreed for him to have it

as said i have mutual friends with Nicola so yes,i do know whats what..

and what a coinsidence another friend has just phoned me and is on his way to see PT,the man that bred and owned the golly dog..

Not been cheeky here but WAY is it every time there is topic on Golly our his pups there is a big debate about it :hmm:

AS you know mate,when any man OR dog that has a good name for itself is mentioned,everyone jumps on the waggon.

refering to dogs with a good line,im affraid some get hold of it,find out its too much dog for them and either sell it for strong money or breed the life out of it ;)

Not been cheeky here but WAY is it every time there is topic on Golly our his pups there is a big debate about it :hmm:

AS you know mate,when any man OR dog that has a good name for itself is mentioned,everyone jumps on the waggon.

refering to dogs with a good line,im affraid some get hold of it,find out its too much dog for them and either sell it for strong money or breed the life out of it ;)

spot on Earth ;)

and what a coinsidence another friend has just phoned me and is on his way to see PT,the man that bred and owned the golly dog..

You are wrong there mate because who ever PT is didnt breed golly... he may of owned him but RM breed golly.

At the end of the day the dogs gone to a working home so whats all the bickering for. The lad bred the dogs himself so its up to him what he does with the pups that came off his bitch...

You are wrong there mate because who ever PT is didnt breed golly... he may of owned him but RM breed golly.

At the end of the day the dogs gone to a working home so whats all the bickering for. The lad bred the dogs himself so its up to him what he does with the pups that came off his bitch...

thats what i throught mate. but according to most peeps on here i should give the dog back to NICOLA. WTF lol