albert reading your posts is like watching a retard trying to fook a door knob,

Sorry I have to repeat myself but its for the benefit of simple minded people such as you who appear to prefer abuse and rumour to facts and logical argument!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes mate think so   My terrier won her race today lol   atb   sg

Posted Images

Sorry I have to repeat myself but its for the benefit of simple minded people such as you who appear to prefer abuse and rumour to facts and logical argument!

repeating a statement 100 times does'nt make it a fact :doh: and heres a question for you

Q "how many pikeys does it take to ruin a game fair"?????????????? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

A "just albert and his family" :tongue2:

and i think people would have a lot more respect for you if you admitted there was a problem, and its something to work on next year, instead of saying "no body told me about it" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again :thumbs:

repeating a statement 100 times does'nt make it a fact :doh: and heres a question for you

Q "how many pikeys does it take to ruin a game fair"?????????????? :hmm::hmm::hmm:

A "just albert and his family" :tongue2:

You really are a slow learner. I have answered the ONE person who has now given me details of how they were hassled and spoken to carraghsgem. The largest estimate of potential troublemakers stands between 12 and 30.

I didn't get an estimate from you or any details of how you were hassled?

What I was saying and I will repeat this for you a couple of times in case you don't understand there were no incidents reported to me, to fair HQ, to our stewards, our security staff or the gards at the FAIR. So perhaps an intellectual like you can tell me how we could have dealt with it if we didn't know about it.

We now have two FACTUAL reports and anyone who knows me knows that for me that is two too many. We will put in place a complete zero tolerance policy much as we have at Shanes Castle. As this was the first year we have had this problem reported at Birr , albeit after the fair, I don't see how anyone could expect us to forecast it.

If we keep the terriers and lurchers inside the main fair we will have a security presence at the terriers & lurchers rings next year and that will include preventing dogs being sold. If there is a policy of NO dogs to be sold on site we can police it. Ao anyone who asks anyone to sell a dog can be immediately challenged. If they persist they will be given one warning and if they persist they will be ejected. Similarly people attempting to sell dogs will be ejected immediately.

But people like you must play your part by both discouraging potential buyers politely but firmly and if you think you are being hassled report it.

Quite simply we will not allow a handful of people to spoil the enjoyment of over 30,000 people.

Now this really is my last post on this matter. I have stated quite firmly that had the problem been reported that it would have been dealt with and NOW that I have some factual information we will put in place steps to deal with any similar problems in 2011.

Albertj

PS I certainly don't want or expect respect from people who think its smart to be abusive.

and i think people would have a lot more respect for you if you admitted there was a problem, and its something to work on next year, instead of saying "no body told me about it" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again :thumbs:

well albert if you read back true this thread you'll find i said its very hard to do anything about it, its your constant refusing to admit there was a problem that is bothering me, and there were alot more people on this thread saying they were hassled by the pikeys, i was'nt bothered by them myself because i look like a p***y and i did'nt have a saluki

your too handsome to be a p***y big boy :icon_redface: I dont think theres many would hassle ye anyway ye brute :tongue2: SHIT I FORGOT I SWORE I WOULDNT WRITE AGAIN :wallbash:

nah... its the BEARD that scared them, anyone brave enough to have a beard like that + dare to leave the house is a scary man indeed, :gunsmilie:

look at bin laden, the beard is a sign of true evil :diablo:

Edited by CarraghsGem

your too handsome to be a p***y big boy :icon_redface: I dont think theres many would hassle ye anyway ye brute :tongue2: SHIT I FORGOT I SWORE I WOULDNT WRITE AGAIN :wallbash:

nah... its the BEARD that scared them, anyone brave enough to have a beard like that + dare to leave the house is a scary man indeed, :gunsmilie:

ha ha what about the beard of yours sticking out over your jocks :tongue2:

and jigsaw the only wat i could be more like a p***y is if i was banging my sister

Edited by wetdogsmell

your getting confused now........ that was your beard in my "jocks" taking advantage of me while i was upset :cry:

:feck::nono:

your getting confused now........ that was your beard in my "jocks" taking advantage of me while i was upset :cry:

if you had my beard in your jocks you'd be in great fourm :thumbs:

Edited by wetdogsmell

if you had my braed in your jocks you'd be in great fourm :thumbs:

are ya dsylexic now as well as having alzeimers? :dance:

i just got excited :icon_redface:

:laugh:

:laugh:

look we both know you want me, its ok its perfecly normal :thumbs: but you'll have to pay like everyone else, my pimp won't let me give out freebys, i'll do men or women, just ask any off my satisfied customers, scent, jigsaw or irish lurcher, i was offered a grand to break in "alan 626" but theres not enough money one earth to make me go there

but theres not enough money on earth to make me go there

just had a mental image of a naked "earth" tied up in your house covered in 5euro notes......

something wrong here, ive been hanging around with you lot too long, you've warped my fragile, innocent :angel: mind :icon_eek:

but theres not enough money on earth to make me go there

just had a mental image of a naked "earth" tied up in your house covered in 5euro notes......

something wrong here, ive been hanging around with you lot too long, you've warped my fragile, innocent :angel: mind :icon_eek:

don't worry my mind has been warped for years and i'm grand,, the worse part of that is what the money was stuck on with :whistling: