but theres not enough money on earth to make me go there

just had a mental image of a naked "earth" tied up in your house covered in 5euro notes......

something wrong here, ive been hanging around with you lot too long, you've warped my fragile, innocent :angel: mind :icon_eek:

don't worry my mind has been warped for years and i'm grand,, the worse part of that is what the money was stuck on with :whistling:

the mind boggles at that thought :icon_eek: my first thought was of superglue then :sick: :wankerzo4:

Edited by CarraghsGem

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes mate think so   My terrier won her race today lol   atb   sg

Posted Images

just had a mental image of a naked "earth" tied up in your house covered in 5euro notes......

something wrong here, ive been hanging around with you lot too long, you've warped my fragile, innocent :angel: mind :icon_eek:

Hold on,how did i get involved in this :blink: and how did i end up in gems house naked,tied up and 5 euro nots attached to my body :icon_eek: :kiss:

don't worry my mind has been warped for years and i'm grand,, the worse part of that is what the money was stuck on with :whistling:

the mind boggles at that thought :icon_eek: my first thought was of superglue then :sick: :wankerzo4:

:icon_redface: The best looking FMWTC rep there EVER was or will be! :rocker:8)

Hey Guys! I've been thinking of moving over to Ireland but after reading some of these posts I'm having second thoughts :hmm:. So taking the negative & making them positive, where do I GO???

Don't forget the 5 nations covers more than one country!!!! :boogie:

Hey Guys! I've been thinking of moving over to Ireland but after reading some of these posts I'm having second thoughts :hmm:. So taking the negative & making them positive, where do I GO???

Don't forget the 5 nations covers more than one country!!!! :boogie:

wouldnt take this lot serious! west of irelands friendly enough as is parts of the north + donegal.... ya have ta remember the hunting crowd are grouchy b*****ds at the best of times! failing that, ive heard good things about the welsh as a people, heard many great things about their hospitality

:thumbs:

Edited by CarraghsGem

Theres no room for anymore over here Doohan,the place is over crowded allready,lol.Im only kiding.I think the west of Ireland is the place to be for sure and near the coast,then you get fresh fish as well :laugh: just stay the hell away from Dublin,theyre all ferkin nuts up there,or come to Cork,theres more packs of dogs/diging men than in any other county.Were racing each other to get to the fields first down here.Donegal has plenty of room up there for sure but not sure how abundant the game is there,anyone know?

Theres no room for anymore over here Doohan,the place is over crowded allready,lol.Im only kiding.I think the west of Ireland is the place to be for sure and near the coast,then you get fresh fish as well :laugh: just stay the hell away from Dublin,theyre all ferkin nuts up there,or come to Cork,theres more packs of dogs/diging men than in any other county.Were racing each other to get to the fields first down here.Donegal has plenty of room up there for sure but not sure how abundant the game is there,anyone know?

yeah mate cork is a great spot :thumbs: (if you like incest) :yes:

i'm from glasgow now living in co.roscommon west ireland,although i stayed on the edge of the green-belt over in scotland nothing compares to over here,don't get me wrong i love scotland and proud to be scottish,but the west of ireland is so much more laid back and there is a fair bit of game aswell and the irish are sooooooo friendly,i would move here if i were you,cheers......john :thumbs: