had a terrier pup stolen on my husband by a group of travellers, they played the distraction game, few of them swarmed round him + 1 took the pup from its crate + did a runner. also lost my mobile as well, if anyone found it PM me, if anyone knows what happened to the terrier pup (male, black+tan, 8wks, looked like a smooth fox terrier x lakeland) contact birr garda station or if you are the new owner PM me so i know its ok.

apart from all that shite, i had an otherwise nice day, weather wasnt bad, had good craic with foxgun tom, think i met wetdogsmell but im not quite sure :hmm: also think i saw scent in the working terrier class?

saw a crackin stuffed black bear in the taxidermy tent;- my patterdale wanted to fight it :laugh:

nice to see you again deirdre :bye:

thats shite about the pup, hope you get it back, but all you can do is hope the smelly dog robbing dirtbags sold it to someone who'll look after it,, yeah you did meet me, and irish lurcher and alan 626 (i'd say you still have my dogs drible on you) :thumbs:

didnt even buy it for myself! you didnt get the best intro to me! i was probably rageing at that point, think id have killed them if id found them!

nice slobbering dog though!

how come ya didnt tell me who you were?

I think at one stage you asked me did I have a hammer or bar to do some damage with :o:o I think you may have been a bit pissed off at that stage. But I understand how you must have felt re the pup, anyway it was nice to meet your angry side :laugh:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes mate think so   My terrier won her race today lol   atb   sg

Posted Images

where was the organisers when the travellers around people dogs there where to busy taken ur money

organisers tent was in the middle of the gamefair, fair distance from the lurchers and terriers but central to the fair as a whole, i was in there talking to albert + foxgun tom for a short while just before they brought the trophys out for the terrier championship, seemed very busy in there to be fair.

from an outsiders perspective there wasnt much anyone could really do, if security were all protecting the terriers and lurchers the travellers would simply target the main gamefair or the public carpark, if they kicked them out they'd probably jump the fence and be back in again, and they kept well clear of the garda siocana, but as far as i could see there was only a handful of garda at the fair. also if you try to refuse entry to travellers then they'll sue you for racial discrimination :censored:

not all travellers are thieving scumbags, met a couple there i met down at cahirmee, not bad lads. just that group from limerick causing most of the trouble.

im sorry to hear you had a pup nicked,do you know for certain they are from limerick? im from limerick

they were definately from limerick.

Low life B******s ! hope you get him back , Try putting money up thats how them tramps operate ,

it will most likely have been sold on already, wasnt a valuable pup so they'll have only made enough to cover their diesal home, i only picked it up as ive a neighbour looking for a small smooth haired terrier as a pet. im just gonna put this one down to experience + start padlocking cages at shows, seriously considering having a cage type lockable inner door building into the back of my van as well. it'll cost me a few quid but you cant buy peace of mind.

had a good weekend was there for both days my lurcher bitch got second in the over 23" racing on the saturday and reserve champion on the sunday and them scruffy c---ts had my head done in aswell swarming my van to see what was there for the taken i of loved one of them to try and take something :gunsmilie:

i cot two fuckers trying to take my 2 front spots of my jeep while i was sitting in hte boot an i seen 2 travelers pull lead with a nice patterdale out off an owl mans hand an try an run off with it . while men hi dont give a f**k if i tryed any tat shit id prob be still in hospital . other than tat good show worth the run

where the fcuk were the stewards while all these filthy c**ts were goin around tryin to rob .

Better still.where were the boys with the heart to help a fellow human out..

sopt on pal the only thing for them c**ts is a double barrell with 2 tniker cartridges in it

where the fcuk were the stewards while all these filthy c**ts were goin around tryin to rob .

Better still.where were the boys with the heart to help a fellow human out..

sopt on pal the only thing for them c**ts is a double barrell with 2 tniker cartridges in it

:whistling: