had a terrier pup stolen on my husband by a group of travellers, they played the distraction game, few of them swarmed round him + 1 took the pup from its crate + did a runner. also lost my mobile as well, if anyone found it PM me, if anyone knows what happened to the terrier pup (male, black+tan, 8wks, looked like a smooth fox terrier x lakeland) contact birr garda station or if you are the new owner PM me so i know its ok.

apart from all that shite, i had an otherwise nice day, weather wasnt bad, had good craic with foxgun tom, think i met wetdogsmell but im not quite sure :hmm: also think i saw scent in the working terrier class?

saw a crackin stuffed black bear in the taxidermy tent;- my patterdale wanted to fight it :laugh:

nice to see you again deirdre :bye:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes mate think so   My terrier won her race today lol   atb   sg

Posted Images

had a great day today, weather turned out great, seen some lovely dogs, met FOX GUN TOM, have to say he's a gentelman, :notworthy: ,, and jigsaw the pikeys kept talking to you because they thought you were one of them (might have something to do with your dodgy accent) :tongue2:

had a great day today, weather turned out great, seen some lovely dogs, met FOX GUN TOM, have to say he's a gentelman, :notworthy: ,, and jigsaw the pikeys kept talking to you because they thought you were one of them (might have something to do with your dodgy accent) :tongue2:

did you have a brindle mastiff with you?

had a terrier pup stolen on my husband by a group of travellers, they played the distraction game, few of them swarmed round him + 1 took the pup from its crate + did a runner. also lost my mobile as well, if anyone found it PM me, if anyone knows what happened to the terrier pup (male, black+tan, 8wks, looked like a smooth fox terrier x lakeland) contact birr garda station or if you are the new owner PM me so i know its ok.

apart from all that shite, i had an otherwise nice day, weather wasnt bad, had good craic with foxgun tom, think i met wetdogsmell but im not quite sure :hmm: also think i saw scent in the working terrier class?

saw a crackin stuffed black bear in the taxidermy tent;- my patterdale wanted to fight it :laugh:

thats shite about the pup, hope you get it back, but all you can do is hope the smelly dog robbing dirtbags sold it to someone who'll look after it,, yeah you did meet me, and irish lurcher and alan 626 (i'd say you still have my dogs drible on you) :thumbs:

thats shite about the pup, hope you get it back, but all you can do is hope the smelly dog robbing dirtbags sold it to someone who'll look after it,, yeah you did meet me, and irish lurcher and alan 626 (i'd say you still have my dogs drible on you) :thumbs:

didnt even buy it for myself! you didnt get the best intro to me! i was probably rageing at that point, think id have killed them if id found them!

nice slobbering dog though!

how come ya didnt tell me who you were?

didnt even buy it for myself! you didnt get the best intro to me! i was probably rageing at that point, think id have killed them if id found them!

you were too busy giving out about your pup, you scared me a bit :icon_eek:

you were too busy giving out about your pup, you scared me a bit :icon_eek:

im not that scary :laugh:

took foxgun tom to tell me who you were :cry:

sorry about ur pup there was a lot off them around

fcuking dirty b*****ds .Im sorry to hear that lass you must be gutted.I didnt travel up yesterday as we started back hunting foxes .I hope you get your pup back buy knowing pikeys its prob well gone by now

fcuking dirty b*****ds .Im sorry to hear that lass you must be gutted.I didnt travel up yesterday as we started back hunting foxes .I hope you get your pup back buy knowing pikeys its prob well gone by now

im just relieved they didnt take/try to take my other 2 dogs i had with me my 8yr old pet parson bitch + my working patterdale dog. id have burnt down every halting site in limerick if either of those 2 had been taken...

whilst im pissed over the pup it couldve been worse, only way this pup will be located is if the garda have raided them or if someone on here knows whats happened to it. although ive pretty much accepted that it wont be seen again unless they bring it to ballinasloe horse fair.

I wont be going next year to Birr fair, that's for sure.... :no:

The judge for the every man and his dog, said i should put my lurcher down, as she was too small for work and her being 22''.... :thumbdown:

I am very happy with her she does me very well.. ;)

I asked when i got their where the lurcher car park was and was tolled by a arogant twat, that their was no such thing and i had to go in the public car park, which, was miles away from the fair, being it was hot, my 2 dogs got hot walking backwards and forwards.... :thumbdown:

I also found, that the travellers that were their, were the most annoying feckers i have ever come across, the place was full of them, like the wasps....!!! :no:

Everything was well over priced as well, we are in a resetion don't forget.... :thumbdown:

Will never, go their again.... :no:

Ballinlough was far better.... :yes: