• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes mate think so   My terrier won her race today lol   atb   sg

Posted Images

Didn't make it - any pics folks? Bluebell? Carraghsgem?

im going in the morning, im back from pub + off to wash the dog now, 6am start for me 2moro, plan to leave house between 8+9, my dad arrives then :thumbs: to mind the dogs + farm,

i should be at birr between 10+11, meeting a mate there then + chillin, doing a bit of showing etc lol

hope its nice weather

Went today with the son and a saluki bitch and a first x saluki,it was a well organised show but the f****n grief I got from the travellers was just unbearable.''how much is the dog,its not for sale I said,yeah but how much is it''? :no: IM NEVER BRINGING A DOG TO A SHOW AGAIN,there I said it :no: all day long they followed us around,if i was talking to anyone they came over and started acting the stupid shite.I had to leave early as I couldnt get to walk about without being accosted.I got to meet plenty of mates and old aquaintances and afew new faces.In fairness the show was a fine job,but bringing dogs for me is not worth the hassle.

Edited by jigsaw