Sign in to follow this  
shotgunny

Birr castle game fair

Would just like to thank all the Orgainisers for a great day out . The terrier and lurcher racing was especially good.

Hope all had a good time

atb

sg

Edited by shotgunny

had a great day, :D done well came 1st at the whippet racing, bought a few long nets. [NO TEXT TALK] know where theres pics?

had a great day, :D done well came 1st at the whippet racing, bought a few long nets. [NO TEXT TALK] know where theres pics?

yes it was a great day well done Tom :victory:

Didn't make it - any pics folks? Bluebell? Carraghsgem?

Didn't make it today HGN, there's a crowd of us going tomorrow, all neeting up at 6 in the morning, i'll be like a walking zombie :cry:

is there any lurcher racing tomorrow lads couldnt make it today with work :wallbash:

There's the coursing demo in the main arena tomorrow, its good fun...

Didn't make it - any pics folks? Bluebell? Carraghsgem?

im going in the morning, im back from pub + off to wash the dog now, 6am start for me 2moro, plan to leave house between 8+9, my dad arrives then :thumbs: to mind the dogs + farm,

i should be at birr between 10+11, meeting a mate there then + chillin, doing a bit of showing etc lol

hope its nice weather

Went today with the son and a saluki bitch and a first x saluki,it was a well organised show but the f****n grief I got from the travellers was just unbearable.''how much is the dog,its not for sale I said,yeah but how much is it''? :no: IM NEVER BRINGING A DOG TO A SHOW AGAIN,there I said it :no: all day long they followed us around,if i was talking to anyone they came over and started acting the stupid shite.I had to leave early as I couldnt get to walk about without being accosted.I got to meet plenty of mates and old aquaintances and afew new faces.In fairness the show was a fine job,but bringing dogs for me is not worth the hassle.

Edited by jigsaw