never known this to happen before but had some c**ts turn up at the show today selling lurcher pups didn't have time to see them ... the c**ts couldn;'t sell there pups so they gave the pups to kids to hold and drove away ... how the f**k could you do that !!!!!!! the dog game is full of some of the best you could meet.... then c**ts like this turn up :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

Guest LEARNER

I,M SORRY TO SAY ,SOME OFF THE LOWEST PEOPLE I,VE EVER MET ARE DOGMEN, I DO NOT KNOW WHY BUT THE SPORT ATTRACTS THEM, MOST I WILL SAY DO IT FOR A FEW YEARS , DO DEGRADING ACTS OF CRUELTY , I,VE HEARD AND SEEN SOME OF THESE IN ACTION, THEN WHEN THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OR GET BORED WITH OUR LIFE, THEY PACK IT UP AND GO BACK TO THE ALTERNATIVE LOW LIFE THEY HAVE ALWAYS LED, WRECKING OTHER PEOPLE,S LIVES WITH THE SAME JOY ,THEY DO A DOGS, I HOPE SOME ONE LIKE LURCHERBITCH OR OTHER DECENT PEOPLE GET A HOLD OF THESE PUPS, CHRIST THE WILL NEED ONE CHANCE IN LIFE, WHAT COMES AROUND TURNS AROUND, I HOPE THESE SCUM GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.

Some of the best blokes I ever met have been dog lads, but without doubt some of the scummiest c**ts walking are involved to, I hope the b*****ds who done this crash on their way home and die slowly in fcuking agony...................CARREG

If you can't say something better, better just quote 'em.

Well said Carreg :good:

Guest CharlieC

Thats total craziness :realmad: :realmad: scummy b*****ds like that shouldnt be allowed to have dogs let alone breed them!!! I bet scumbags like that would dump their bratty shitty arsed fould mouthed kids just as quick if they thought someone would take them. Hope they get their comeuppance in the near future, its people like that who bring a bad name to lurchers :realmad: