NEW LAMPIN MOTOR

Nice Rangey mate, If you've got the cash why not! Although I can think of a few better things to spend all that on (Booze and whores :whistling:)

I'd be too scared to take that Offroad though. If you've got that much money surely It would have been a better Idea to buy a battered up truck for lamping and use this for your road Car?

Butch

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll be moving to Cornwall next, and building holiday lets

But the differance is I have decent dogs and dont need to double them up ....You will have to get up here wilf and we can get out with the heaters full blast .... JR YIPP do you know if Range Rover

MOO thats the best thing to do with them oul Ringers man , run them into the ground ,sure they only stand a grand .

Posted Images

Guest Defender Poacher

DEFFENDER CREW CAB IS THE WAY FORWARD WITH OFF ROAD TYRES & A GOOD WINCH FITTED :thumbs:

land-rover-defender-110-crew-cab-pick-up-2006_mare0.jpg

topnotch they ar epish my mate had one sako 243 on here and my mitsubishi l200 pished on it a few times off road

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

your deluded or sako243 is the worlds worst 4x4 driver

DEFFENDER CREW CAB IS THE WAY FORWARD WITH OFF ROAD TYRES & A GOOD WINCH FITTED :thumbs:

land-rover-defender-110-crew-cab-pick-up-2006_mare0.jpg

topnotch they ar epish my mate had one sako 243 on here and my mitsubishi l200 pished on it a few times off road

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

your deluded or sako243 is the worlds worst 4x4 driver

Defiantely not deluded but facts are facts his lwb new landy like the one in the pic couldnt get up a wet hill and my l200 sailed up not even in the low box and the landy had better tyres and the gear box and clutch went after 17000 miles

I am not deluded but facts are facts his new landy like the one in the pic couldnt get up a muddy hill track inside a wood and my L200 sailed up not even in the low box and he had better tyres ....his clutch and gear box went after 17000 miles and my L200 has 70000 on the clock and is off road everyday and still going strong I have driven landys on the hill for years but you cant beat the jap trucks

I was camping at selby game fair a while back and the weather was horrendous, every one in there 4 x 4s where getting dragged in by a tractor, me included towing a caravan, i was in a old k reg pajero with 80% on 20% of road tyres crap really, anyway, when i was leaving i noticed a rangey stuck down to the axle in mud, the driver had to get out and leave it, i thought crap i have to drive past it and i will surely get stuck dragging the caravan, so of i went expecting to end up like the rangey but instead of being in the same plight as the rangey the pajero just carried on ploughing through the mud and away past the posh vehicle.

Edited by Lady rosselle

I am not deluded but facts are facts his new landy like the one in the pic couldnt get up a muddy hill track inside a wood and my L200 sailed up not even in the low box and he had better tyres ....his clutch and gear box went after 17000 miles and my L200 has 70000 on the clock and is off road everyday and still going strong I have driven landys on the hill for years but you cant beat the jap trucks

Clutch and gear box went because it was getting driven like a bitch. Never beat the Landy off road with an L200. If it did then i'm afraid the Landy driver couldn't drive a pig to the market............. :no:

Nice bunch of motors though... :thumbs:

Clutch and gear box went because it was getting driven like a bitch. Never beat the Landy off road with an L200. If it did then i'm afraid the Landy driver couldn't drive a pig to the market............. :no:

Nice bunch of motors though... :thumbs:

Wrong, the Puma has been suffering with Gearbox problems as a major fault from the launch (some going at less than 10000 miles), also alternators, EGR problems, handbrakes and vacuum pumps (brakes)

engine is sound despite some electrical issues.

very capable machine and WILL go further than an l200 but there's less in it than there used to be.

they should just bring back the 300.