NEW LAMPIN MOTOR

Been busy at work and made a few quid so I treated myself to a few new motors a brace of Discos and a new Rangey

It was a thought drilling a hole in an 80k motor but with the cold nights coming in you need the windows up and the heaters on during a windy nights lampin ....The wireing was a bit fidly but with a few bits of electrical tape its working but the dvd players in the back of the seats dont work now but I can live with that ....going to get some big chunky tyres fitted next week ...the leather upolstery is ideal for washing off blood gutters and guts

post-23537-070583900 1282842953_thumb.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll be moving to Cornwall next, and building holiday lets

But the differance is I have decent dogs and dont need to double them up ....You will have to get up here wilf and we can get out with the heaters full blast .... JR YIPP do you know if Range Rover

MOO thats the best thing to do with them oul Ringers man , run them into the ground ,sure they only stand a grand .

Posted Images

cant beleive you would use that but if you got it i remember a story going round ars of a premier league footie player took his rangie overfinch hare coursing <pre ban> and got it stuck in first field and had to knock at the farmers house to pull him out heard he got charged throu the nose when he seen what car is was lol