Roe Buck - FINALLY!

Finally managed to get this buck on Monday after trying for the past 3 years.

He was easily recognised as he always had a creased right ear and scar across his nose.

He looked really old and was in my opinion going back - weighed only 35lbs.

Any comments on the head would be appreciated?

Thanks

Roebuck08

post-45872-081859400 1282756917_thumb.jpg

post-45872-031131800 1282756895_thumb.jpg

post-45872-086792400 1282756928_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I agree at that weight it will make gold easy christ it can loose 100grm and still make gold good luck mate.Who you going to get to do it. I have had Mr Prior do mine easy as just post it to him he will give you a phone when its done and tell you what you need to send down for your stuff.MEDAL PAPERWORK ETC

I agree at that weight it will make gold easy christ it can loose 100grm and still make gold good luck mate.Who you going to get to do it. I have had Mr Prior do mine easy as just post it to him he will give you a phone when its done and tell you what you need to send down for your stuff.MEDAL PAPERWORK ETC

I will probably wait until the game fair at Scone Palace next year mate as got a few other heads from this year to get measured.

Thanks for all the comments :)

how did you get the meat off [bANNED TEXT] i got one in the frezzer that i need to do

boil it kev,but not in the kitchen as the women dont take kindly to it..

i put one in a stream a few years back for the crayfish to clean off for me,they cleaned it allright and totally ruined it :thumbdown: