Pigeon Shooting Cartridges

Whats your favourite pigeon shooting carts, I've got a mixture, size 6 shots of victory pigeon special, eley realtree pigeon, lyalvale express game and the cheapest of the bunch nobel OK carts, think there around £152 for 1000, drop them alright, but obviously there cheaper than the rest for a reason...

kent velocity 30g/32g 6's

i pay about £185 for 1000

they do the job perfectly...

and they dro drop the bigger stuff 2!!

Used them couple of year back, not too bad at all... used to pay about £140 for a 1000, similar to clear pigeon..

Used them couple of year back, not too bad at all... used to pay about £140 for a 1000, similar to clear pigeon..

i did change to clear pigeon for a while but really didnt get along with them so went back to kents!

i will stick with them until they stop making them

we dont use no fancy pigeon cartridges .. we use 7-1/2 28 grams trap cartridges at the moment we got eley ones cost £37.50 for 250 but cartridges are more expensive over here ps clear pidgeon are shit seen a boy fire a box off and hit 2 where when he uses a trap cartridges is shot ratio is very high 22 outta 25

i did change to clear pigeon for a while but really didnt get along with them so went back to kents!

i will stick with them until they stop making them

I'm sure the kent velocity is just a rebadged clear pigeon, not 100% mind...

I've been using a lot of Eley Realtree Pigeon in 30g size 6 1/2. Probably gone through 15,000 so far.

They are a good hard hitting, fast cartridge.

Wish I could get them up here for the price you guys get them down south!

Cheers,

Mark.

I've been using a lot of Eley Realtree Pigeon in 30g size 6 1/2. Probably gone through 15,000 so far.

They are a good hard hitting, fast cartridge.

Wish I could get them up here for the price you guys get them down south!

Cheers,

Mark.

15,000 Hope your wearing ear defenders mark :laugh:... I should really start wearing some, heads banging after shooting for an hour or so...

we dont use no fancy pigeon cartridges .. we use 7-1/2 28 grams trap cartridges at the moment we got eley ones cost £37.50 for 250 but cartridges are more expensive over here ps clear pidgeon are shit seen a boy fire a box off and hit 2 where when he uses a trap cartridges is shot ratio is very high 22 outta 25

he would of been shooting behing when using clear pigeons, trap cartridges are faster

its not the cartridges, its the person pointing the gun

clear pigeon are not s**t cartridges, they will and do kill

7 n half 28 grams is just disrepespect for your quarry and gives shooters a bad name

he would of been shooting behing when using clear pigeons, trap cartridges are faster

its not the cartridges, its the person pointing the gun

clear pigeon are not s**t cartridges, they will and do kill

7 n half 28 grams is just disrepespect for your quarry and gives shooters a bad name

WTF I have used 28 7 1/2 and if decoying no prbs at all.

Used to use winchester and ely 1oz loads in 12G

And what about the 20 bore boys!!!