So whats it like.

Ive had a short but sweet few weeks this year shooting due to my location being in Germany, but the shooting i did get was brilliant I must say :thumbs: .

The lads that i met from this section were top class lads and i thank you all again for allowing me to shoot with you and for the laughs that we had.

I wish everyone all the best for the rest of the year.

Si

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yo you air gunners, what sort of season have you had? My season seems to run from Setember to Septemer because of the ferreting season. Are your guns performing as you had hoped? There seems to be a

Its nice to see everyone's happy with their lot, I've had a bit of a slow season due to one crisis or another, but I'm quite chuffed with my results, I've had plenty to go at, and added a bit more lan

Posted Images

The one thing I do like about this section is that the folks on here are a very positive bunch, and are passionate about thier shooting, and always pass this on to newcomers, who in turn go on to do well in their shooting, save paying £3.70 for a magazine eh! :D

My season has been good, got a lot done, I have most of the small niggly bits of land sorted, and saved all the big easy warrens for ferreting this season, so fingers crossed, this ferreting season looks like it could be a good one ;)

hi mate not seen you on here for a while bud....

sym

My season has been good, got a lot done, I have most of the small niggly bits of land sorted, and saved all the big easy warrens for ferreting this season, so fingers crossed, this ferreting season looks like it could be a good one ;)

sym

Been busy mate, I need to get out a bit more, before I lose my edge, have you been doing any good lately :)

The one thing I do like about this section is that the folks on here are a very positive bunch, and are passionate about thier shooting, and always pass this on to newcomers, who in turn go on to do well in their shooting, save paying £3.70 for a magazine eh! :D

OHHHHH YES (Best Churchil Mutt impersonation)

I don't buy the mags anymore, to little info, too many adds and way over priced!

Although I must admit, to having a quick gander at em sometimes in smiths.

The two new ones are supposed to be better I even went out and bought one of them (cuz there was some pix of me and the rest of UBC in it)

Phantom

sym

Been busy mate, I need to get out a bit more, before I lose my edge, have you been doing any good lately :)

bits and bobs mate...to much work.....

sym

OHHHHH YES (Best Churchil Mutt impersonation)

I don't buy the mags anymore, to little info, too many adds and way over priced!

Although I must admit, to having a quick gander at em sometimes in smiths.

The two new ones are supposed to be better I even went out and bought one of them (cuz there was some pix of me and the rest of UBC in it)

Phantom

how vain....:sick: :11:

sym

sym

bits and bobs mate...to much work.....

sym

You two need to get out more before, the bunnies eat up your permissions :laugh:

hi bro

well mine started good had permission,had loads of vermins(mixed bags)

then i lost my permssion due to job don well :cry::D

anyway then i get new permssion today :toast:

anyways here is a few of my pics this season,

08082010010.jpg

17082010079.jpg

17082010082.jpg

Photo0045.jpg

P170710_1647.jpg

Your season just seems to get better, new gun, new permission, your on a roll :D

hi bro

well mine started good had permission,had loads of vermins(mixed bags)

then i lost my permssion due to job don well :cry::D

anyway then i get new permssion today :toast:

anyways here is a few of my pics this season,

08082010010.jpg

17082010079.jpg

17082010082.jpg

Photo0045.jpg

P170710_1647.jpg

Your season just seems to get better, new gun, new permission, your on a roll :D

like stealthy says your on a roll bud....:thumbs:

sym