Five Nations and Irish Game & Country Fair

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does'nt your latest post surprise me? as well as a liar and a welcher you really are as thick as feck! you've just referred to me as an Englishman eg: "ock aye ye sasanack" Nothing wrong with

First of all no Terrier Judge at Harewood travelled down to Harewood with me from Scotland and spent the weekend with me, The terrer judge your reffering to is the terrierman from The Lanarkshire and

CHEATS, IMPOSTER'S , LIARS, MP'S, FOOTBALLER'S, WAG'S, MOVIE STAR'S just men who have the audacity to own and work terriers the terrier game has all ways attracted the green eyed monster

Posted Images

THERE IS A COMMON KNOWN ILLNESS AND THESE FOOLS HAVE IT SORELOOSERACEFFALOSIS OR SHOWSHITITIS . THE SYMTOMS ARE

VERBAL DIOREA

SUDEN RANTING AND RAVING BROUGHT ON BY THE COLOR BLUE YELLOW OR GREEN

AN ENLARGED BOTTOM LIP

RANDOM WAVEING OF THE ARMS AND STAMPING OF THE FEET

A SUDDEN URGE TO THROW THINGS LIKE ROSSETTES OR SOMTIMES DOGS

THIS ILLNESS CAN SOMTIMES BE CAUGHT BY STANDING IN CLOSE PROXIMTY TO A CARRIER

THE PATIENT CAN SOMTIMES BE SUBDUED BY LOCKING THEM IN A DARKENED RED ROOM AND UTTERING THE WORDS THERE. THERE.

THE ONLY KNOWN CURE IS FOR THE PATIENT TO GET A :censored::censored: LIFE

Edited by THEDOGSWATSITS

THERE IS A COMMON KNOWN ILLNESS AND THESE FOOLS HAVE IT SORELOOSERACEFFALOSIS OR SHOWSHITITIS . THE SYMTOMS ARE

VERBAL DIOREA

AN ENLARGED BOTTOM LIP

THE PATIENT CAN SOMTIMES BE SUBDUED BY LOCKING THEM IN A DARKENED RED ROOM AND UTTERING THE WORDS THERE. THERE.

THE ONLY KNOW CURE IS FOR THE PATIENT TO GET A :censored::censored: LIFE

ha ha ha ha ha ha :notworthy:

VERBAL DIOREA

AN ENLARGED BOTTOM LIP

THE ONLY KNOW CURE IS FOR THE PATIENT TO GET A :censored::censored: LIFE

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can I put my tuppenceworth in please. Firstly, I was asked to judge Harewood show and I didnt mean to let anyone down. My dogs had taken ill the weekend before and it was later found out to be blue pond algy in my garden pond. This lead to the death of my sons Lab. I called to Foxgun the week before and not the night before and untill i knew what was wrong in mykennels i would not go near any show just in case it turned out to be a viral infection. Also my son had qualified for Birr castle with his Russell at Neilston and on the day i personally thought that the black dog that won deserved to win as it was a corking looking dog. People that know me, will know that ive been terrier man to my hunt fo 23 years and work my dogs regularly and also do well in the show ring. I cant understand why some folk cant accept that D S dog was the best dog on the day. I had never met the guy untill the weekend of the show and i take people at face value and this guy was good company to be with and we all had a brilliant weekend. This show was impossible to fix as the judges each had score cards that were counted by another 2 people at the ring side. Folk that cant accept this should not attend shows. Well, thats me said my piece and im sure that folk that know me will know i like to call a spade a spade, yours in sport Del.

Can I put my tuppenceworth in please. Firstly, I was asked to judge Harewood show and I didnt mean to let anyone down. My dogs had taken ill the weekend before and it was later found out to be blue pond algy in my garden pond. This lead to the death of my sons Lab. I called to Foxgun the week before and not the night before and untill i knew what was wrong in mykennels i would not go near any show just in case it turned out to be a viral infection. Also my son had qualified for Birr castle with his Russell at Neilston and on the day i personally thought that the black dog that won deserved to win as it was a corking looking dog. People that know me, will know that ive been terrier man to my hunt fo 23 years and work my dogs regularly and also do well in the show ring. I cant understand why some folk cant accept that D S dog was the best dog on the day. I had never met the guy untill the weekend of the show and i take people at face value and this guy was good company to be with and we all had a brilliant weekend. This show was impossible to fix as the judges each had score cards that were counted by another 2 people at the ring side. Folk that cant accept this should not attend shows. Well, thats me said my piece and im sure that folk that know me will know i like to call a spade a spade, yours in sport Del.

And ye cook a canny scran !!!!!

Cheers.

could some one anwser this five dogs that won entered classes and one over all it dose not make sence to me l taught that it wood be the entered dog off birr for the final

was it not changed as the winner of the working class already had a dog in the final

i won the entered then ended up haveing reserve in show and was told by judge that he thought the entered was going through seems strange that all 4 dogs that travelled had to win entered classes to qualify but not the irish dogs and it should not have mattered how many dogs i had in final they won to be there got plenty to say about the 5 nations but my input has and will be to their faces and not on the computer cheers beck

i had a good time with you lads top set of lad's,i had a quick pint with your son in the pub and may i say what a fantastic attitude your son has to showing and dogs. He was so proud to stand in the ring with his wee little dog in his words 'how many lads my age get to represent their country in their chosen sport'. Fantastic attitude to showing and dogs, hope to meet you guys again. all the very best in sport and for the forthcoming hunting season.

Gay Danny :thumbs:

Edited by wood man

i was in tat final with my dog it won the entered class at shanes castle to qualify an mine is an irish dog so ther musta only been one dog

well done mate so it was only the birr show where a entered winner didnt go through :doh:

it seems to me thers a lot of sore losers out there and people listening to second hand gossip its hard enough to get decent people to judge and then call them cheats ds dogs are allways turned out right if you dont like it then keep away all the best for the coming season