Five Nations and Irish Game & Country Fair

could some one anwser this five dogs that won entered classes and one over all it dose not make sence to me l taught that it wood be the entered dog off birr for the final

was it not changed as the winner of the working class already had a dog in the final

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does'nt your latest post surprise me? as well as a liar and a welcher you really are as thick as feck! you've just referred to me as an Englishman eg: "ock aye ye sasanack" Nothing wrong with

First of all no Terrier Judge at Harewood travelled down to Harewood with me from Scotland and spent the weekend with me, The terrer judge your reffering to is the terrierman from The Lanarkshire and

CHEATS, IMPOSTER'S , LIARS, MP'S, FOOTBALLER'S, WAG'S, MOVIE STAR'S just men who have the audacity to own and work terriers the terrier game has all ways attracted the green eyed monster

Posted Images

If anyone else is going to come on and comment lets please have the facts right.

There were four dogs in the final that had qualifed through entered classes/competitions.

Albert from the irish fairs chose to change Shanes castle and Birr qualifiers so that it was the open show winners.

You would need to ask Albert why.

If anyone else is going to come on and comment lets please have the facts right.

There were four dogs in the final that had qualifed through entered classes/competitions.

Albert from the irish fairs chose to change Shanes castle and Birr qualifiers so that it was the open show winners.

hi im getting confused with all this do you know who qualified at harewood house then thanks

hi im getting confused with all this do you know who qualified at harewood house then thanks

LOL You appear to be a bit slow,think i stated that i my previous post and its stated plenty of times through this thread.

Not sure what your point is allimouse.

Just joined to stir more shit have you?

LOL You appear to be a bit slow,think i stated that i my previous post and its stated plenty of times through this thread.

Not sure what your point is allimouse.

Just joined to stir more shit have you?

hi like i said just getting confused not stirring any shit but in your other post you stated that ds did not win anythink at harewood so i just wandered who did cheers

hi i just got a personal conversation email from you asking me if i have a problem with you forrest i dont know who you are im just asking the question because its all a bit confusing i only asked who won at harewood then idont see how that could make you think that i have aproblem with you or your show its says at the bottom of the email not to reply directly to the email so that is why im posting my reply on hereat 11 29 you posted that just for the record ds did not win at either days show so as the show was a qualifyer for the five nations show who did qualify for this show at your show that is all im asking you can you see now were i got a bit confused i wasent implying anythink else so i dont understand how you went all attack mode asking me if i had a problem with you or your show i dont know you or have ever been to your show hope this clears this up yours in sport dangermouse

It clearly says in my previous post that DS never won the show on either of the days,infact Martin Hulme won the terriers both days.DS won the entered class.Cant understand why this would be a strange occurance to anyone???

He wins countless entered terrier classes all over the uk,are all the judges who put him through bent or wrong? The class in question was held in May so why are you choosing to ask who won what in a show held months ago?

If you have an issue please get straight to the point.You also have my number via pm.

It clearly says in my previous post that DS never won the show on either of the days,infact Martin Hulme won the terriers both days.DS won the entered class.Cant understand why this would be a strange occurance to anyone???

He wins countless entered terrier classes all over the uk,are all the judges who put him through bent or wrong? The class in question was held in May so why are you choosing to ask who won what in a show held months ago?

If you have an issue please get straight to the point.You also have my number via pm.

idont want to get into an argument with you im asking about harewood because at 11 29 today you started on about it if you have a quick read back .so why have you come on here talking about a show that happened months ago. i aint said anythink at all about any think being bent or wrong so why are you having ago at me the way your going on its seems like somethink must have been bent and wrong your words not mine one minute your telling us that ds won nothing now your saying he did i dont have any issues with anybody and you shouting at me behind your keyboard is definetly telling me that something is wrong im just reading the posts and asking questions because i got a bit confused anyway all the best dangermouse

Firstly Allibone,that picture was taken at The Yorkshire Game Fair 2009,where your dog was reserve champion if i remember rightly you and your wife in front of witnesses came to me personally and complained that the same dog won both days under different judges and tried to get the winner Danny Sykes kicked out of the final and you demanded to be in it.

The five Nations did not exist in 2009.

On this years Yorkshire Game Fair thread(2010) you stated "dont bother going to this event as a black dog will win,what a fix"you then yourself turned up this year,a black dog didnt win.You then went on the same thread and said "i appologise and i take back what i said good day"

You then came up to me at Bevoir show and appologised in person.

Can i ask why you have come on here and posted a picture of you and your dog getting reserve in 2009 and state this is the dog that should have been qualified and gone to Ireland?? there was no such qualifier at Harewood in 2009.

Everyone on the show scene is aware that you have major issues with Danny Sykes,why dont you grow some bollocks and confront Danny with your issues instead of coming on here and slagging shows off and taking cheap shots on the internet every chance you get.

Then you have to win an entered class to qualify for The Five Nations,and according to my detailed records you have never put one dog into an entered terrier class at Harewood.So what the hell is your problem??

As for the three entered judges at Harewood,one was pulled in at last minute to cover one who hadent turned up.This was Andy Johnson a very well respected hunt terrier man from Scotland who didnt know Danny at all.The other two were Paul Woodfine and Mark purcell.

Slag those men off if you like but they are also well thought of hounourable terrier men.

If rosettes mean that much to you,please give me a call because i have lots of spares.You are welcome to these anytime.

Just for the record Danny Sykes did not win either days show at Harewood this year and one of the days a friend of his was judging as you well know.

Be a man,stop whinging and confront the people you have problems with instead of boring the pants off folk with this shite.

yes i read it properly and must say i wouldent have posted that last one as it quite clearly states the three entered judges soz but you can see were i got confused cant you when it says ds dident win anythink and now he has and you can clearly see that it was you who mentioned harewood first cant you i just read it again and i cant see were anybody said that it was a strange occurance to anybody only you but never mind good to chat with you all the best dangermouse

well thats answered all that but if it still wasn,t clear

the white dog got reserve in 2009

i won the entered terrier class on sunday and monday at harewood 2010 to qualify for the 5 nations my two dogs then when head to head and the third judge picked the younger dog for ireland

as for entering dogs into my own show the EDRD well

the five nations show was a great show to win as it was as close a show to the EDRD show as you could get with all the dogs winning entered terrier class,s barring the one at birr . i will never get to win the EDRD it is a

show that was built up around an idea of the perfect WORKING terrier show it is my show i will never enterer it so i will never win it

The five nations has been bad mouth,d by sore losers with acusations of fix to bent judges , from day one it must have been better planned than one of the great bank robberies if you belive all that you read on here

what i will say though is that some people did try to influence the final decision on the day . but the judge,s were too honest for that

all this moaning from working terrier lads it a bloody rossette ffs roll on winter

but until then I WON I WON YEAH :toast: :toast: :notworthy::feck::D :D :icon_redface: oops got caught up in the show bug for a minute .ha ha

ps all you newbies that have come on hear to stir things up.. man up !!! if you dont like being beat in the ring dont enter its one mans decision on the day thats all

i won the entered terrier class on sunday and monday at harewood 2010 to qualify for the 5 nations my two dogs then when head to head and the third judge picked the younger dog for ireland

the five nations show was a great show to win as it was as close a show to the EDRD show as you could get with all the dogs winning entered terrier class,s barring the one at birr . i will never get to win the EDRD it is a

show that was built up around an idea of the perfect WORKING terrier showit is my show i will never enterer it so i will never win it

The five nations has been bad mouth,d by sore losers with acusations of fix to bent judges , from day one it must have been better planned than one of the great bank robberies if you belive all that you read on here

what i will say though is that some people did try to influence the final decision on the day . but the judge,s were too honest for that

all this moaning from working terrier lads it a bloody rossette ffs roll on winter

but until then I WON I WON YEAH :toast: :toast: :notworthy::feck::D :D :icon_redface: oops got caught up in the show bug for a minuet .ha ha

ps all you newbies that have come on hear to stir things up.. man up !!! if you dont like being beat in the ring dont enter its one mans decision on the day thats all

Seen that myself mate.Looks like a few have joined just to stir things up.atb Catcher:thumbs:

show that was built up around an idea of the perfect WORKING terrier showit is my show i will never enterer it so i will never win it

but until then I WON I WON YEAH :toast: :toast: :notworthy::feck::D :D :icon_redface: oops got caught up in the show bug for a minuet .ha ha

well done mate cracking dog there is no reason that dog did'nt deserve to win and if there is i'd like to hear it