Five Nations and Irish Game & Country Fair

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does'nt your latest post surprise me? as well as a liar and a welcher you really are as thick as feck! you've just referred to me as an Englishman eg: "ock aye ye sasanack" Nothing wrong with

First of all no Terrier Judge at Harewood travelled down to Harewood with me from Scotland and spent the weekend with me, The terrer judge your reffering to is the terrierman from The Lanarkshire and

CHEATS, IMPOSTER'S , LIARS, MP'S, FOOTBALLER'S, WAG'S, MOVIE STAR'S just men who have the audacity to own and work terriers the terrier game has all ways attracted the green eyed monster

Posted Images

A belter of your first and only post so far? did you only come on under another name dogman71 to reinforce your post!

Lets just say I have judged in the past and had over 40 years involvement with the working terrier, This concept of the five nations working terrier champion was mine! but I never asked to be the Scottish judge and I won't be doing it again other people put forward the notion of me judging!!

I'll tell you what if you are dogman71 give bada-uk the £100 and if you want consider judging the championship in the future and I'll even introduce you the Scottish terrier judge you've accused of lack of integrity and inappropriate behaviour

Tom

Ps: my last post until after the competition

NOT A BRAIN CELL TO RUB TOGETHER

Its really is sad.That some people have nothing better to do.Than attack a good mans name.Innuendos and false allegations dont cut it.Guys like Tom are few and far between.They give there all to our sport and ask for nothing in return.ATB Tom Catcher:thumbs:

DALLAS AIN'T GOT NOTHING ON THIS THREAD Y'ALL. :laugh: MR SPIT THE CHESHIRE GAME SHOW

AS YOU WRONGLY CALL IT , WAS IN FACT THE CHESHIRE HUNT TERRIER/LURCHER/FUN/DOG SHOW, THE TERRIER/ LURCHER SECTION WAS RUN BY ME THE JUDGES WERE ENGAGED BY ME

I REITERATE BY ME, NOW YOUR ISSUE BEING AND FOR GIVE ME IF IAM WRONG , YOU SEEM

TO BE IMPLYING IMPROPRIETY'S IN THE DECISION ON THE OUT COME THAT DAY , OH AND FOR GIVE THE CAPS LOCKS JUST THOUGHT YOU COULD SEE IT AND DIGEST IT A BIT BETTER, BACK TO YOUR CONCERNS, WERE WAS I AH YES, THE JUDGE MICK CARLING AND HIS MODE OF

TRANSPORT :hmm: YES HE DID SHARE D SYKES CAR SAVING EXPENSES FOR US DID D SYKES TERRIER WIN ON THE DAY YES , WHY SIMPLE ON THE DAY ITS WAS THE BEST TERRIER

THIS IS NOT ROSWELL AIR BASE AND THE CIA MR SPIT ITS A HUNT TERRIER SHOW THE ROSETTS COST 70P EACH , I GAVE THEM THE TROPHY, OH AND FOR THE RECORD I HAD A CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS LURCHER V TERRIER JUDGED BY THE LURCHER/TERRIER JUDGE AFTER

MUCH DELIBERATION THEY COULD NOT DECIDE ON A OUTRIGHT WINNER I MADE THE FINAL

DECISION PICKING A OUTSTANDING DOG THAT DAY THE BULL X HOPE THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUERY MR SPIT BUT FEEL FREE TO RAISE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS ;)

Edited by gonetoearth

I am not going to get involved in this school yard squabble,but i would like to voice my oppinion on the slander being thrown at D/S.I judged the EDRD for D/S this year and on no occassion was i or my fellow judge asked to favour a certain dog.I dont know D/S that well having only meet him twice but i take people as i find them and i found both him and his wife to be spot on.I dont attend shows very often and when you see the pettyness on here over a rossette its no wonder.

I.M.O all this conspirsy shit is behond working terrier men. it seems whoever you are if you win at shows often you will always be accussed of dying,changing the sex or paying off the judges or whatever to win.

i have had the pleasure of knowing mr d ..... {i will not put his full name on open forum}for several years and i cannot speak highly enough of a well respected working terrierman than him,and to have his integrity impuned in this way BEGGERS BELIEFE :gunsmilie:

anymore accusation on this topic lets have everyone sign there name that will sort out the lies and the people hiding behind the computer

I made an accusation that some-one is a liar and a welcher and renaged on giving a charity £100 after they bet a certain dog would win? therefore effectively conning us and robbing the charity out of desperately needed funds!! :censored::censored:

My signature eg: "Thomas William Boyd Chalmers"

Tom

THIS WEEKEND FIVE NATIONS CHAMPIONSHIPS jimmy o fiddle

as the contestants prepare to to travel ferry's planes trains

a tranie vans set off for birr castle amid rumors of cheating

bribery , fixing , awash the INTERNET , will the mystery 9 and

half bitch turn up will it stand up , is it stuffed :icon_eek:

will there be 180 stalls , will it rain , will the dyes run, and

black dogs turn Grey, :whistling: will the judges be impartial

or have they been passed a parcel :whistling: