Five Nations and Irish Game & Country Fair

right foxgun tom,you say your a senior judge so can you tell us what shows you have judged as everybody knows you don't have terriers or do terrier work and the only show u have judged was 4 ddtimber at durham last year. lol guess who won it danny sykes the same danny sykes picked the judges at the yorkshire game fair at haywood house and 1 of your scotch friends that travelled down with u and spent the weekend with danny sykes and put his black dog up on the 1st day and danny sykes other friend put his 9n a half yr old bitch up on the 2nd day judge from staffordshire put his 9n a half yr old bitch through to represent England in the 5 nations international terrier championship. IF THAT DOESN'T STINK TELL ME [bANNED TEXT] DOES! now foxgun tom tell us all the shows u have judged. when irish people see the state of the dogs that are being sent over to represent Wales n England they will have 2nd thoughts about asking u and danny sykes because all u r is 2 wannabe cheats if u cant come on and tell us what shows u have judged it shows what u r. nothing a nobody.

i am just an honest terrierman and im sick of all the cheating that goes on in yorkshire by danny sykes and foxgun tom [bANNED TEXT] makes u experienced enough as a judge 2 judge any show nevermind :toast: the 5 nations terrier championship

QUOTE.....WHEN IRISH PEOPLE SEE THE STATE OF THE DOGS THAT ARE BEING SENT OVER TO REPRESENT WALES N ENGLAND THEY WILL HAVE 2ND THOUGHTS .........

YES THAT IS SO RIGHT THAT IS WHY THEY WERE AWARDED RESERVE CHAMPION :toast: AND CHAMPION! :toast:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does'nt your latest post surprise me? as well as a liar and a welcher you really are as thick as feck! you've just referred to me as an Englishman eg: "ock aye ye sasanack" Nothing wrong with

First of all no Terrier Judge at Harewood travelled down to Harewood with me from Scotland and spent the weekend with me, The terrer judge your reffering to is the terrierman from The Lanarkshire and

CHEATS, IMPOSTER'S , LIARS, MP'S, FOOTBALLER'S, WAG'S, MOVIE STAR'S just men who have the audacity to own and work terriers the terrier game has all ways attracted the green eyed monster

Posted Images

could some one anwser this five dogs that won entered classes and one over all it dose not make sence to me l taught that it wood be the entered dog off birr for the final

The idea for the Five Nations was Foxgun's Tom idea when we were discussing some ideas for a new terrier competition. Tom,Fran and I acting as a group then actually put the championship together. Tom & Fran wished to have the entered dog class as the qualifier I wanted in Ireland to have the overall champions from Shanes Castle and Birr as qualifiers. At Shanes the entered dog winner was the overall champion and at Birr the overall champion is a worker so it made little difference to the overall result.

Albertj

Edited by AlbertJ

How can a dog not from the south qualify to represent the republic of Ireland. Each qualifier should be confined to represent their own country. Why wasn't one of the qualifiers for England not in Southern England, and the one in Wales not in Mid Wales so everyone can get a chance to try qualify.

Crackin picture, look at the terrier "locked" on to the fox !well done all involved.

one thing i notice in that pic is that tom isnt wearing his famous foxhead sporran :laugh:

haha think that sporran ended up with J.P.s bitch lol, would off loved to have seen that , i bet tom done a dam good impression off " THE HIGHLAND FLING " once the bitch latched on .

Crackin picture, look at the terrier "locked" on to the fox !well done all involved.

one thing i notice in that pic is that tom isnt wearing his famous foxhead sporran :laugh:

haha think that sporran ended up with J.P.s bitch lol, would off loved to have seen that , i bet tom done a dam good impression off " THE HIGHLAND FLING " once the bitch latched on .

like this? http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/167874-win-a-bottle-of-whiskyey-and-a-magazine-subscription/

he was wearing the sporran at birr, must have taken it off prior to going in the ring! :rofl:

Edited by CarraghsGem

bin reading this thread, the dog that won the second day at the yorkshire game fair wos the dog in the photo, nipper, i wouldent put him up 4 the finnels on the day apparently some fck up wi the judjes lol so thay pulled a freind of a freind to make the finnel call, rest my case. bent as fck the white dog should a been in ireland. thats yorkshire for you. no names mentioned may i ad

First of all no Terrier Judge at Harewood travelled down to Harewood with me from Scotland and spent the weekend with me, The terrer judge your reffering to is the terrierman from The Lanarkshire and Renfrewshire Hunt and his very much well respected for his integrity and honesty!

Secondly This Judge you mentioned had never met the person you've named before in his life!! (Fact)

Thirdly, there is no 9 and a half year old dog in this champion ship representing England (Fact)

You made a bet that a 9 and a half year old dog will win the five nation's championship,

I bet you a hundred pounds one would'nt!! and that you should give the money to the Lyme's disease charity BADA-UK

you welched out of that! and renaged, that's how honest a terrier man you are!! Give the charity the fecking money its due

Fourthly, the person you mentioned who qualified at Harewood House went had the hardest route to go through to qualify has he had to go through not one but three independant judge's (are they all corrupt?)

Fifthly, I took no part in appointing the judges at Harewood the only exception was I drove the Lurcher judge from Scotland to Yorkshire. Also the Scottish lad who judged was asked to step in at the last moment as a replacement as the first appointed judge did'nt turn up!!

If I don't have terriers why am I a member of a Terrier Club in Scotland "NELSTON WORKING DOG ASSOCIATION"? your also misinformed that I don't dig!!

The only thing you have got right so far is that I also keep gundog's!!

I was also a member of the old "RENFREWSHIRE WORKING TERRIER CLUB" in the late 70's early 80's and bred and worked Russells for over 25 years from a line that originated in Neilston

When I went back to college as a mature student in the 90's "Scottish Agiricultural College, Auchencruive, Ayr studying "Countryside Management and Conservation" my dissertation/thesis was entitled "THE MODERN DAY ROLE of THE WORKING TERRIER" a title borrowed! but a work based on experience, other research and a great deal of help from people like Barrie Wade of the NWTF is a gentleman of Barrie's standard corrupt I don't think so!!

You've also implied elsewhere that the qualifier from Harewoods friend is judging the five nations that's also a lie! he's not!!

I know at least or have met all the qualifiers except one and that will be remedied soon!

I don't give a feck who's game fair is better, or what any club or individual does, this event is is part of the attractions at a gamefair, exactly the same as the falconry display, terrier racing etc:

There's a three judge system the judge's have'nt met each other yet and can't confer on the day or see each others scorecard, which will be independantly marked!, qualifiers and their friends and families are travelling from different ferry ports.

What I see here is a grudge match between you and a qualifier? and your the antagonist? the lad has offered to pull out because he did'nt want to embarrass me or the main sponsors at Birr and we've both made it clear he stay's

I'll make it clear again and in language you might understand? your talking shite, shit stirring and telling downright lies eg: a 9 and a half year old dog is representing England, its not fecking happening!!

You've also been most distrespectful to the Irish eg:

:as for good dogs in ireland really all bought and shipped from the mainland from about 6 show and breeding names,TRUE OR NOT?the irish terriers were bent legged white mis fucks a few years ago before they started shipping lakeys over from uk,FACT!"

Have you never heard of Glen of Immalls, Kerry-blues, Wheaton's or the Irish Terrier or even some of the strongdogs bred there?? is your knowledge of the Irish and terriers that limited?

Your a liar and a welcher, give the charity its money!!!

Tom

Ps: you forgot to add that I also threw out one of the Yorkshire Qualifier's dogs out of the ring in the past because it was lame and in no fit condition to be in the ring or judged!!

right foxgun tom,you say your a senior judge so can you tell us what shows you have judged as everybody knows you don't have terriers or do terrier work and the only show u have judged was 4 ddtimber at durham last year. lol guess who won it danny sykes the same danny sykes picked the judges at the yorkshire game fair at haywood house and 1 of your scotch friends that travelled down with u and spent the weekend with danny sykes and put his black dog up on the 1st day and danny sykes other friend put his 9n a half yr old bitch up on the 2nd day judge from staffordshire put his 9n a half yr old bitch through to represent England in the 5 nations international terrier championship. IF THAT DOESN'T STINK TELL ME [bANNED TEXT] DOES! now foxgun tom tell us all the shows u have judged. when irish people see the state of the dogs that are being sent over to represent Wales n England they will have 2nd thoughts about asking u and danny sykes because all u r is 2 wannabe cheats if u cant come on and tell us what shows u have judged it shows what u r. nothing a nobody.

i am just an honest terrierman and im sick of all the cheating that goes on in yorkshire by danny sykes and foxgun tom [bANNED TEXT] makes u experienced enough as a judge 2 judge any show nevermind :toast: the 5 nations terrier championship

hi have been reading this thread so now its clear that dogman71 was right about who would win but not right about what dog or how old it was does he still have to pay the 100 pound that was bet or do you have to pay it just wandering and why would you qualify 10 dogs in your own show if your not going to show them in the final of your own show when you could have had another 10 dogs owned by other people in the final dont make no sense to me

Firstly Allibone,that picture was taken at The Yorkshire Game Fair 2009,where your dog was reserve champion if i remember rightly you and your wife in front of witnesses came to me personally and complained that the same dog won both days under different judges and tried to get the winner Danny Sykes kicked out of the final and you demanded to be in it.

The five Nations did not exist in 2009.

On this years Yorkshire Game Fair thread(2010) you stated "dont bother going to this event as a black dog will win,what a fix"you then yourself turned up this year,a black dog didnt win.You then went on the same thread and said "i appologise and i take back what i said good day"

You then came up to me at Bevoir show and appologised in person.

Can i ask why you have come on here and posted a picture of you and your dog getting reserve in 2009 and state this is the dog that should have been qualified and gone to Ireland?? there was no such qualifier at Harewood in 2009.

Everyone on the show scene is aware that you have major issues with Danny Sykes,why dont you grow some bollocks and confront Danny with your issues instead of coming on here and slagging shows off and taking cheap shots on the internet every chance you get.

Then you have to win an entered class to qualify for The Five Nations,and according to my detailed records you have never put one dog into an entered terrier class at Harewood.So what the hell is your problem??

As for the three entered judges at Harewood,one was pulled in at last minute to cover one who hadent turned up.This was Andy Johnson a very well respected hunt terrier man from Scotland who didnt know Danny at all.The other two were Paul Woodfine and Mark purcell.

Slag those men off if you like but they are also well thought of hounourable terrier men.

If rosettes mean that much to you,please give me a call because i have lots of spares.You are welcome to these anytime.

Just for the record Danny Sykes did not win either days show at Harewood this year and one of the days a friend of his was judging as you well know.

Be a man,stop whinging and confront the people you have problems with instead of boring the pants off folk with this shite.

Edited by forrest