Five Nations and Irish Game & Country Fair

Now, I'm an old man; but what amazes me is the fact that people spend time, effort, and yes, money; trying to put something on for the dog lad's and lasses; like the Five Nations Championship, and also The Hunting Life Lamping Competition.... but there is STILL aresholes who want to complain... even though they have not taken part in any of these competitions !! It's dead simple..... if you don't have the dogs, or don't wish to compete..... THEN DON'T TRY TO DRAG IT DOWN !!!

Cheers.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does'nt your latest post surprise me? as well as a liar and a welcher you really are as thick as feck! you've just referred to me as an Englishman eg: "ock aye ye sasanack" Nothing wrong with

First of all no Terrier Judge at Harewood travelled down to Harewood with me from Scotland and spent the weekend with me, The terrer judge your reffering to is the terrierman from The Lanarkshire and

CHEATS, IMPOSTER'S , LIARS, MP'S, FOOTBALLER'S, WAG'S, MOVIE STAR'S just men who have the audacity to own and work terriers the terrier game has all ways attracted the green eyed monster

Posted Images

Now, I'm an old man; but what amazes me is the fact that people spend time, effort, and yes, money; trying to put something on for the dog lad's and lasses; like the Five Nations Championship, and also The Hunting Life Lamping Competition.... but there is STILL aresholes who want to complain... even though they have not taken part in any of these competitions !! It's dead simple..... if you don't have the dogs, or don't wish to compete..... THEN DON'T TRY TO DRAG IT DOWN !!!

Cheers.

THINK YOU'LL FIND IT'S MORE TO DO WITH THE CHEAT'S THAT RUN SOME OF THESE SHOW'S THAT PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT OR THERE MATE'S JUDGEING OR EVEN LOW AND BEHOLD PEOPLE SHOW UNDER THERE MATE'S KNOWING THEY'VE GOT IT WON,SO TO ME THE ONE'S WASTEING FUEL, MONEY,AND EFFORT TRAVELLING AND SUPPORTING THESE SHOW'S ARE THE GENUINE UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC AND THEY ARE THE FEKER'S BEING STIFFED BY THE LIKES OF YOUR S.H's,D.S's,(SOUTH LAKE'S AND WHERE EVER ELSE)P.B's,G.M's(HAMPSHIRE AND WHERE EVER ELSE) OH AND LET'S NOT FORGET YOUR GRAHAM ON THE JIMMY O FIDDLE.CHARTPOLSKI YOU AND F.G.T MUST GET ON GREAT DO YOU'S.ALL YOU'VE POSTED ABOUT FOR YEAR'S IS ABOUT GOING TO SHOW'S AND HOW YOU GET ON, ROSETTE'S AND CUP'S NOW PULL YOUR NECK IN AND GO POLISH YOUR TROPHY'S(DO YOUR LURCHER'S EVEN SEE RABBIT'S?).AH RANT OVER OF TO WALK MY PARSON'S THEN INTO THE SHED TO PIN UP MY ROSETTE'S.P.S ANY SEAT'S LEFT ON THAT SHOW BUS FELLA'S MY MOTOR'S FEKED?.I'LL EVEN DRIVE.

Cheers.

THINK YOU'LL FIND IT'S MORE TO DO WITH THE CHEAT'S THAT RUN SOME OF THESE SHOW'S THAT PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT OR THERE MATE'S JUDGEING OR EVEN LOW AND BEHOLD PEOPLE SHOW UNDER THERE MATE'S KNOWING THEY'VE GOT IT WON,SO TO ME THE ONE'S WASTEING FUEL, MONEY,AND EFFORT TRAVELLING AND SUPPORTING THESE SHOW'S ARE THE GENUINE UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC AND THEY ARE THE FEKER'S BEING STIFFED BY THE LIKES OF YOUR S.H's,D.S's,(SOUTH LAKE'S AND WHERE EVER ELSE)P.B's,G.M's(HAMPSHIRE AND WHERE EVER ELSE) OH AND LET'S NOT FORGET YOUR GRAHAM ON THE JIMMY O FIDDLE.CHARTPOLSKI YOU AND F.G.T MUST GET ON GREAT DO YOU'S.ALL YOU'VE POSTED ABOUT FOR YEAR'S IS ABOUT GOING TO SHOW'S AND HOW YOU GET ON, ROSETTE'S AND CUP'S NOW PULL YOUR NECK IN AND GO POLISH YOUR TROPHY'S(DO YOUR LURCHER'S EVEN SEE RABBIT'S?).AH RANT OVER OF TO WALK MY PARSON'S THEN INTO THE SHED TO PIN UP MY ROSETTE'S.P.S ANY SEAT'S LEFT ON THAT SHOW BUS FELLA'S MY MOTOR'S FEKED?.I'LL EVEN DRIVE.

No mate; you're all day wrong !! I very rarely show my dogs, and if you need to ask if my dogs "have even seen a rabbit" then you don't know me at all !! If shows wind you up so much; then I suggest you get a new hobby !

Cheers.

Cheers.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::bye:

Cheers.

ALLYMOORE can i just ask who "your Graham" is ??? :)

Cheers.

ME ME :bye::bye:

Cheers.

Ah i see, i just thought it was "My Graham" he was talking about :doh::D:D

Cheers.

WHO'S YOUR GRAHAM :blink:

:icon_redface::bye:

Cheers.

Just another lurcher man who has done quiet well at the shows this year and last year! I thought he was being accused of not working his dogs and wheres he now only gone lamping! :bye:

:icon_redface::bye:

Cheers.

Just another lurcher man who has done quiet well at the shows this year and last year! I thought he was being accused of not working his dogs and wheres he now only gone lamping! :bye:

AH I SEE , mr allymoan knows you then