WELL as the dust settles over the 5 alligations finals

with more battles taking place over a silver cup than

birr castle has ever seen , with paddy power hanging up his

show stand , and the 9 year old bitch not turning up

was it all a PR stunt was dogman albert, was albert

the mystery , lochness, does foxgun tam own a terrier

or just stuffed sporans, will the championship be held

in the isle of man , is woodman gay , all these qestions

and more will be asked and and asked THANK FOOOOK THERE WERE NO PLUMMERS IN THE FINAL :doh: YIS JIMMY O'FIDDLE

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does'nt your latest post surprise me? as well as a liar and a welcher you really are as thick as feck! you've just referred to me as an Englishman eg: "ock aye ye sasanack" Nothing wrong with

First of all no Terrier Judge at Harewood travelled down to Harewood with me from Scotland and spent the weekend with me, The terrer judge your reffering to is the terrierman from The Lanarkshire and

CHEATS, IMPOSTER'S , LIARS, MP'S, FOOTBALLER'S, WAG'S, MOVIE STAR'S just men who have the audacity to own and work terriers the terrier game has all ways attracted the green eyed monster

Posted Images

and more will be asked and and asked THANK FOOOOK THERE WERE NO PLUMMERS IN THE FINAL :doh: YIS JIMMY O'FIDDLE

:icon_redface::whistling:

I wonder will there be another 5 nations show in 2011? And is any one getting their dog brushed up for next years heats :blink: ?

:tongue2::tongue2:

bin reading this thread, the dog that won the second day at the yorkshire game fair wos the dog in the photo, nipper, i wouldent put him up 4 the finnels on the day apparently some fck up wi the judjes lol so thay pulled a freind of a freind to make the finnel call, rest my case. bent as fck the white dog should a been in ireland. thats yorkshire for you. no names mentioned may i ad

:feck:

Firstly Allibone,that picture was taken at The Yorkshire Game Fair 2009,where your dog was reserve champion if i remember rightly you and your wife in front of witnesses came to me personally and complained that the same dog won both days under different judges and tried to get the winner Danny Sykes kicked out of the final and you demanded to be in it.

The five Nations did not exist in 2009.

On this years Yorkshire Game Fair thread(2010) you stated "dont bother going to this event as a black dog will win,what a fix"you then yourself turned up this year,a black dog didnt win.You then went on the same thread and said "i appologise and i take back what i said good day"

You then came up to me at Bevoir show and appologised in person.

Can i ask why you have come on here and posted a picture of you and your dog getting reserve in 2009 and state this is the dog that should have been qualified and gone to Ireland?? there was no such qualifier at Harewood in 2009.

Everyone on the show scene is aware that you have major issues with Danny Sykes,why dont you grow some bollocks and confront Danny with your issues instead of coming on here and slagging shows off and taking cheap shots on the internet every chance you get.

Then you have to win an entered class to qualify for The Five Nations,and according to my detailed records you have never put one dog into an entered terrier class at Harewood.So what the hell is your problem??

As for the three entered judges at Harewood,one was pulled in at last minute to cover one who hadent turned up.This was Andy Johnson a very well respected hunt terrier man from Scotland who didnt know Danny at all.The other two were Paul Woodfine and Mark purcell.

Slag those men off if you like but they are also well thought of hounourable terrier men.

If rosettes mean that much to you,please give me a call because i have lots of spares.You are welcome to these anytime.

Just for the record Danny Sykes did not win either days show at Harewood this year and one of the days a friend of his was judging as you well know.

Be a man,stop whinging and confront the people you have problems with instead of boring the pants off folk with this shite.

well said :D

THERE IS A COMMON KNOWN ILLNESS AND THESE FOOLS HAVE IT SORELOOSERACEFFALOSIS OR SHOWSHITITIS . THE SYMTOMS ARE

VERBAL DIOREA

SUDEN RANTING AND RAVING BROUGHT ON BY THE COLOR BLUE YELLOW OR GREEN

AN ENLARGED BOTTOM LIP

RANDOM WAVEING OF THE ARMS AND STAMPING OF THE FEET

A SUDDEN URGE TO THROW THINGS LIKE ROSSETTES OR SOMTIMES DOGS

THIS ILLNESS CAN SOMTIMES BE CAUGHT BY STANDING IN CLOSE PROXIMTY TO A CARRIER

THE PATIENT CAN SOMTIMES BE SUBDUED BY LOCKING THEM IN A DARKENED RED ROOM AND UTTERING THE WORDS THERE. THERE.

THE ONLY KNOWN CURE IS FOR THE PATIENT TO GET A :censored::censored: LIFE

:D:D:D

;););)

i love when ya shut em up

Edited by lochness

just ad time to catch up reading this thread, lets get a few things sorted, firstly, (FORREST FRAN) dangermouse isent me as you keep harping on about ive no need to hide my ID thers only you with issues. yes i dont like you, or your circle of friends. but no issues with you or ds, so wind ur neck in girl. and as far as growing bollocks ive got a bigger pair than you will ever get your hands on, that sorted, dont get me confused with somebody who gives a fck, I DONT. would i appologise if i had a problem NO. so carry on organising your your shows. lol :feck::feck::feck:

THERE IS A COMMON KNOWN ILLNESS AND THESE FOOLS HAVE IT SORELOOSERACEFFALOSIS OR SHOWSHITITIS . THE SYMTOMS ARE

VERBAL DIOREA

AN ENLARGED BOTTOM LIP

THE PATIENT CAN SOMTIMES BE SUBDUED BY LOCKING THEM IN A DARKENED RED ROOM AND UTTERING THE WORDS THERE. THERE.

QUITE RIGHT THE LATIN NAME FOR THIS IS RAY GRASSES MA--N

VERBAL DIOREA

AN ENLARGED BOTTOM LIP

QUITE RIGHT THE LATIN NAME FOR THIS IS RAY GRASSES MA--N

nice 1,if thats him, WHO IS PAUL 1 THEN, hes fcking stalking me :icon_eek::icon_eek: ive got the freek sussed.

At the end of the day the five nations was a good idea. and all the dogs had to be entered terriers that work great idea but unless you see them 6 dogs working actually going to ground on their own finding staying and breaking through to them or the quarry bolting them 6 dogs are just 6 dogs in a show ring them scars on them dont mean jack shite theres a lot nicer dogs than them 6 dogs about in scotland england wales and ireland seeing as it was just a six dog affair the organisers should have organised days out with these dogs untill all dogs had been tried and tested but thats all good in theory but it aint gonna happen is it so when you show your dog in a ring on that day its a show dog not a working terrier andthe judge should not be blinded by a dog thats got no jaw on seen loads of these and 90 per cent of them are jibbers im not saying any of the six in the final are jibbers but i would say they are not show dogs and i would also say that six shows with six dogs does not really reflect the quality of dogs we have here in scotland or england ireland or wales if your dog is in the show ring no matter what breed it is it should be judged on confirmation and how smart and alert it is not how many scars it has because as any decent terrierman knows scars dont mean nothing yours in sport dangermouse

At the end of the day the five nations was a good idea. and all the dogs had to be entered terriers that work great idea but unless you see them 6 dogs working actually going to ground on their own finding staying and breaking through to them or the quarry bolting them 6 dogs are just 6 dogs in a show ring them scars on them dont mean jack shite theres a lot nicer dogs than them 6 dogs about in scotland england wales and ireland seeing as it was just a six dog affair the organisers should have organised days out with these dogs untill all dogs had been tried and tested but thats all good in theory but it aint gonna happen is it so when you show your dog in a ring on that day its a show dog not a working terrier andthe judge should not be blinded by a dog thats got no jaw on seen loads of these and 90 per cent of them are jibbers im not saying any of the six in the final are jibbers but i would say they are not show dogs and i would also say that six shows with six dogs does not really reflect the quality of dogs we have here in scotland or england ireland or wales if your dog is in the show ring no matter what breed it is it should be judged on confirmation and how smart and alert it is not how many scars it has because as any decent terrierman knows scars dont mean nothing yours in sport dangermouse

Feck!! I've heard everything now! "and the judge should not be blinded by a dog thats got no jaw on seen loads"

All the finalists were judged on the following criteria:

1/ condition,

2/confirmation,

3/ wether fit and bred for purpose.

No dog should ever be discarded in a working terrier event if its marked up or scarred? but, a dog with no jaw cannot hold onto its quarry and therefore would autimatically be marked down as its no longer fit for purpose!

Who was gonna judge the dog's on a day out to see if they're tried and tested (the judges of the final?) who was gonna pay their expense's for travel and accomdation from their home countries throughout the rest of the UK? talk fecking sense.

Have you any idea of the cost of this event? it ran into thousands of pounds on accomodation, travel and prizes

The dog's involved in the final were never at anytime described by me! as the best in their respective countries only indicitive of the best and all deserved to be in the final!!

Every finalist who attended Birr showed a degree of integrity and honesty thats sadly lacking elsewhere on this thread and I'd like to thank them personally!

I'm not gonna reply to the standard or quality of the Game-Fair at Birr thats outside my remit! My interest and only involvement at this event was "THE FIVE NATIONS INTERNATIONAL WORKING TERRIER CHAMPIONSHIP"

If you have concerns about this competition? the buck stops here with me! (it was my concept) not the organisers of any game-fair or qualifier!

This was the events first year and a massive learning curve for me personally?

If you don't like the rules or competitition or have personal grievances with an individual who happens to qualify simply because he has better dogs on a certain day then you can "FECK OFF!!" you are definately not representative of the true working terrier man or the ethos behind the lifestyle?

If winning a beauty contest is your forte and rossetes are more important than a working tyke? buy a minature feckin schnauser and join the feckin kennel club

My one and only post on the subject!

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom
  • Like 1

i was in tat final with my dog it won the entered class at shanes castle to qualify an mine is an irish dog so ther musta only been one dog

well done mate so it was only the birr show where a entered winner didnt go through :doh:

I was the judge at Shanes Castle & the dog that won was tidy & as the owner says entered & from Ireland. Becks congratulations in getting reserve I hear that it was a close thing. I hope to see you & yours again at EDRD, if not before :thumbs:

fair play good comment ,abit of what i said on another post :thumbs:

Feck!! I've heard everything now! "and the judge should not be blinded by a dog thats got no jaw on seen loads"

1/ condition,

2/confirmation,

No dog should ever be discarded in a working terrier event if its marked up or scarred? but, a dog with no jaw cannot hold onto its quarry and therefore would autimatically be marked down as its no longer fit for purpose!

Who was gonna judge the dog's on a day out to see if they're tried and tested (the judges of the final?) who was gonna pay their expense's for travel and accomdation from their home countries throughout the rest of the UK? talk fecking sense.

Have you any idea of the cost of this event? it ran into thousands of pounds on accomodation, travel and prizes

The dog's involved in the final were never at anytime described by me! as the best in their respective countries only indicitive of the best and all deserved to be in the final!!

Every finalist who attended Birr showed a degree of integrity and honesty thats sadly lacking elsewhere on this thread and I'd like to thank them personally!

I'm not gonna reply to the standard or quality of the Game-Fair at Birr thats outside my remit! My interest and only involvement at this event was "THE FIVE NATIONS INTERNATIONAL WORKING TERRIER CHAMPIONSHIP"

If you have concerns about this competition? the buck stops here with me! (it was my concept) not the organisers of any game-fair or qualifier!

If you don't like the rules or competitition or have personal grievances with an individual who happens to qualify simply because he has better dogs on a certain day then you can "FECK OFF!!" you are definately not representative of the true working terrier man or the ethos behind the lifestyle?

If winning a beauty contest is your forte and rossetes are more important than a working tyke? buy a minature feckin schnauser and join the feckin kennel club

Tom

wow foxcunttom you are shouting from behind your keyboard now. Now if you read what i said properly i said that seeing the dogs out would be all good in theory we know that aint gonna happen because like you said money and time and all that as for the dog with no jaw on you know exactly what i meant and if you dident then you obviously dont know much about terriers and while im on about that tell me why has the picture that was posted on here of it been took off since i mentioned it. you come on here trying to be all clever trying to twist what i said .I dont give a feck for you or your poxy little show and rossetes are not my forte .mind beauty contests could be if were talking females but you have replyd with feck this and feck that and feck you. cant anybody have an opinion on anythink or has it got to be all toms way. i dont have any personal grievances with anybody who was at that show so you can feck off and shove your two bit 6 dog wonnothingatall show and your rules that you like to break when it suits you right were the sun dont shine up your little scotch hairy ass and i wont ever have a kc registerd dog but you obviously had to cause you couldent hack it with working terriers now feck off little man with big gob my one and only post dangermouse ps you never did say wether that lad had to pay the 100 pound even though he was half right

fair play good comment ,abit of what i said on another post :thumbs:

cheers mate its only my opinion free country and all that but i read your post and i know what you are saying these lads who go to the shows think they are the only lads with working terriers. Anybody else if there dogs aint smashed up they are just show ponys well some of them lads are at a show every weekend sat and sun and bank holidays and go to enourmous lengths to qualify and win so whos the show ponys them or everybody else they no they got a better chance if there dogs are smashed most lads these days find it hard to get enough work for one terrier let alone turn up at a show with half a dozen smashed terriers and theyve been to that many shows there dogs dont even like showing. Tails up there arses. you dont have to handle them you can see that there either donkeys or have not got the right confirmation and they are breeding of them and think they got a good one for showing it might be a good one for work but show champion no its called kennell blindness now i appreciate a worker like the next man and thats why most shows have an entered terrier class well i suppose scars on a dog will tell you its been entered but doesent mean its any good ok so we know that you couldent get the dogs out and try them so why not get the qualifiers all in a digging competition or something lets say you picked the two dogs out the six and then let the two owners have a dig off and the winner takes all i wasent trying to knock this show earlier or the dogs in it just stating never judge a book by its cover tom came back in full attack mode twisting everything i was trying to say he knew [bANNED TEXT] i meant when i said the dogs jaw was off i dident mean he hadent got a jaw i meant he hadent got any fur or skin on his jaw me personally that dog should only come out to work not parade around a showring every weekend i mean after all these shows are about promoting terrier work weve lost too much already it aint clever it dont make them hard like they think they are it just makes it worse for every body else this is 2010 not pre 1974we all wish it was anyway ive had my say and its only my opinion its a free country and every body else might think different and that up to them its a hunting forum have your say and dont be afraid of the bullyboys yours in sport dangermouse

• Like 1

1/ condition,

2/confirmation,

Tom

a dog with no jaw cannot hold onto its quarry .......bullshit ,so your telling me yee discriminated against hard dogs.DR judged at the meath show and i showed a hard dog and got a third in the patt section that there was 40 showed