Five Nations and Irish Game & Country Fair

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does'nt your latest post surprise me? as well as a liar and a welcher you really are as thick as feck! you've just referred to me as an Englishman eg: "ock aye ye sasanack" Nothing wrong with

First of all no Terrier Judge at Harewood travelled down to Harewood with me from Scotland and spent the weekend with me, The terrer judge your reffering to is the terrierman from The Lanarkshire and

CHEATS, IMPOSTER'S , LIARS, MP'S, FOOTBALLER'S, WAG'S, MOVIE STAR'S just men who have the audacity to own and work terriers the terrier game has all ways attracted the green eyed monster

Posted Images

will someonme let us know who wins this show . Can assure that the man that picked the winner didn't know any of the lads showing today and couldn't give a toss for the so called show men he judged what was on the lead fair play Danny and dr for picking what he thought was the best dog on the day I judged a show a few month back and picked two of the finalists out both quality dog and even better english

just had a call from my other half just to let me know what the results are ..... ds has won ............. with becks in 2nd..... only 1 point in it ........FAO DOGMAN71 AKA SPITANDSPADE AKA LAKEMAN...it was the irish judge that give ds the top marks....never met him :whistling:thanks 2 alll....

tell him well done - is dogman71 lakeman ??? story to be told if it is ...

thankyou i will let him know ........ think he will be on the razz tonite for some reason:boogie: SUCKING UP 2 THE JUDGES READY 4 NEXT YEAR . WHAT DO YOU THINK DOGMAN71:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

Well done to all the qualifying dogs it was a great display of working dogs. Judging from the outside of the ring - not something one really should do as you don't have the experience of going over the dogs my own three as an 'all rounder' judge who judges various breeds at KC shows my own three against the field were the first and 2nd plus the Birr Champion - I think the latter would have been better shown on a loose lead. However 6 good dogs and interesting to see 4 of a type.

The judging was tight and we set it up to be totally independent as anyone could see there was no conferring.

Thanks to everyone who took the results as it should be taken in a sporting manner/

Albertj

will someonme let us know who wins this show ..

just had a call from my other half just to let me know what the results are ..... ds has won ............. with becks in 2nd..... only 1 point in it ........FAO DOGMAN71 AKA SPITANDSPADE AKA LAKEMAN...it was the irish judge that give ds the top marks....never met him :whistling:thanks 2 alll....

tell him well done - is dogman71 lakeman ??? story to be told if it is ...

Deffo not. I judged for Albert J last year. Both he and Seamus made myself and the other judges more than welcome. As well as judging the cock of the north with John Park, the Blanchland show, Bedlington show, Crawley and Horsham Hunt show over the years, to name but a few.

I have been a member on here for many years now and hope that the moderators will be able to verify that there is no connection with me and these idiots. I will copy the PMs that the fools has sent me, I have offered to 'get together' with the idiots concerned, but needless to say, the barriers go up and they continue to hide behind their keyboards

There are members on here who i know well and know me.

:thumbs:

Edited by lakeman