I have a small CCTV system for sale. There is a colour Camera and remote reciever. It is internal or external. It is a 'Micromark Wireless colour Camera kit' retails in B&Q for £99.95. Plugs into the back of your current Family TV or you can buy a small portable colour TV. Keep your Kennels and Gardens secure and help catch the scumbags after YOUR Dogs, which may have taken Years to get!! I want £65 for it plus P&P, never been used or even opened.

I also have a hand held monocular Night Vision device. Hardly used, just kept in the Land Rover. It is Russian and has a built in Infra Red Torch. I want £50 for it plus P&P, it is in nearly new condition with nothing wrong.

I have a Gortex Henry Lloyd sailing Jacket, retails at £300, will take £135 plus P&P. Brand new with tags never been worn.

I have a Gortex sailing Suit, rated Offshore retails at £350, will take £140 plus P&P. Brand new with tags never been worn.

I particularly want a 15 foot Terrier Locator Box and Collar, I need a spare, the original Deben type. I might invest in one of them there new fandangled Locator thingys from Bellman and Flint...... :hmm:

The Night vis device is a NZT-2W made by Rostov. I have the original instructions, comes with a soft Case and I will chuck in a spare Battery. There is a Website for them just do a search, I haven't a clue about putting Pics up. The Website will tell you everything about them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bunnyhawker

ive got a brand new 18 speed mountain bike i dont want then you can flog the landy as well lol......pete

any takers on the bike pm for details or may swap for nitevision lol

Edited by bunnyhawker