New Irish strong dogs book

Easy way to make a few £'s. Gather up a load of old pics stick them in a book and charge £32. Must have took all of a week to stick it together. Darcy you must be getting desperate if that's what your starting to fire out. Then again it's all about the ££££££££££££ :thumbs:

2/10 for the picture book.

book peddlers eh ;)

Edited by Guyver: Bioboosted Armor

Easy way to make a few £'s. Gather up a load of old pics stick them in a book and charge £32. Must have took all of a week to stick it together. Darcy you must be getting desperate if that's what your starting to fire out. Then again it's all about the ££££££££££££ :thumbs:

book peddlers eh ;)

When theres an interest in something there can be any price put on it but as the book your commenting on is £17.50 + £2.50 P&P = £20 not £32 !! :blink:

As for just gathering up a load of old pics id say it wasnt as easy as that somehow, For £20 I think its well worth it as will other lads who have an interest.

Have you got the book or ar you just commenting from your imagination?

book peddlers eh ;)

When theres an interest in something there can be any price put on it but as the book your commenting on is £17.50 + £2.50 P&P = £20 not £32 !! :blink:

As for just gathering up a load of old pics id say it wasnt as easy as that somehow, For £20 I think its well worth it as will other lads who have an interest.

Sorry, I made a mistake when quoting the price. Yes I do have the book therefore I'm entitled to an opinion even if it does upset the Darcy fan club. If your happy with a book full of pictures then fair play to you.

book peddlers eh ;)

Sorry, I made a mistake when quoting the price. Yes I do have the book therefore I'm entitled to an opinion even if it does upset the Darcy fan club. If your happy with a book full of pictures then fair play to you.

is that an official comment from the working border club Mr Bluck or just a personal opinion?

Ive looked at it and its not necessarily my thing but very interesting non the less and i have no doubt it took more than a week to put together....don't get silly now folks :thumbs:

Got dead game today the new darcy book not very good told us f**k all about the strong dogs of ireland a good collection of photographs a pity there was not more storys of the trials and the working side of these dogs well done to ricky b for a fine collection photographs and pedigrees got all of darcys books this is the

worst book by far come jd and get back to what you no earth dogs and running dogs

• 2 months later...

impossible to please everyone but the title sells the book the darcy machine rolls on churning book after book the chap jumped on the wagon at the right time the need for a modern writer for moder times was long over due good luck darcy keep up the work for the working dog enthusiast promoting field work so or voices are heard through the pen of dog men women like yourself so we at least have a slim chance of repeal good hunting folks bunnys