Terrier Locators!

Hi everyone, gna buy new terrier locator!

But before i commit to buy i want to know the best locator to purchase!

I know dis topic come up before...and iv read every page of the topic....but i still not able to make up my mind!

My mate uses bellman and flint with pieps box, it is very gud but expensive! So i am hopin that sumone can tell me a good alternative long range locator of equal or better performance but at the same time just not quite as dear! (OH AND NOT THE NEW DEBEN).

Cheers lads, luk forward to suggestions.

Hi everyone, gna buy new terrier locator!

But before i commit to buy i want to know the best locator to purchase!

I know dis topic come up before...and iv read every page of the topic....but i still not able to make up my mind!

My mate uses bellman and flint with pieps box, it is very gud but expensive! So i am hopin that sumone can tell me a good alternative long range locator of equal or better performance but at the same time just not quite as dear! (OH AND NOT THE NEW DEBEN).

Cheers lads, luk forward to suggestions.

FAR AS I KNOW AINT ANYTHING IF YA

TREASURE YA TYKES GET BELLMAN OR BARRYVOX

REGARDS DABBER

had the bellman but sold it for the barry vox ,i find the barry vox more accurate

Same here.

If you look on my profile, I put up a vid ages ago showing the different locators and how they work.

Should help you decide.

I will bump it to the top for you.

FTB

Dont get me wrong lads....i not tryin to cut corners! And iv a wee gem of a terrier, so i wudnt b settling for da 2nd best locator!!!

I have heard mixed reports on the barryvox and bellman and flint....so i tryin to decide between the 2....and if i can save a few pound at the same time, well then everybody wins!!!! :toast:

I think i am goin to go for the barryvox reciever and the bellman collar.....so now onto my 2nd question?

Does anybody know the best site for ordering the 2?

Appreciate the help! :thumbs:

Dont get me wrong lads....i not tryin to cut corners! And iv a wee gem of a terrier, so i wudnt b settling for da 2nd best locator!!!

I have heard mixed reports on the barryvox and bellman and flint....so i tryin to decide between the 2....and if i can save a few pound at the same time, well then everybody wins!!!! :toast:

I think i am goin to go for the barryvox reciever and the bellman collar.....so now onto my 2nd question?

Does anybody know the best site for ordering the 2?

Appreciate the help! :thumbs:

why not ask that fella you dig with ??????? i hear he's the dogs nuts when it comes to terriers and stuff associated... :tongue2: lol....regards......MUDD..

Aye that fella i hunt with....he talks the talk alrite, jst a pity he cant tell the difference between a russel and a lakeland :whistling:

Ha....but in fairness, he gud with a spade :feck:

Cheapest iv found da mammut barryvox is £260....and for the receiver, collar and transmitter comes to £335, altho add an extra £30 if you want a b&f collar instead of the ortovox!

Ere's da page " www.undergroundterriers.com "

Aye that fella i hunt with....he talks the talk alrite, jst a pity he cant tell the difference between a russel and a lakeland :whistling:

Cheapest iv found da mammut barryvox is £260....and for the receiver, collar and transmitter comes to £335, altho add an extra £30 if you want a b&f collar instead of the ortovox!

:feck::feck::feck: you could find he might not be as hot with the spade next time your shoveling out :o . accidents do happen :boogie::boogie::boogie: :11:

:feck::feck::feck: you could find he might not be as hot with the spade next time your shoveling out :o . accidents do happen :boogie::boogie::boogie: :11:

Very gud Mudd!!!

Unfortunately for that fella his missus dosnt let him out no more....aawwhh :bye:

post-26006-034442500 1281985116_thumb.jpg

Very gud Mudd!!!

Unfortunately for that fella his missus dosnt let him out no more....aawwhh :bye:

post-26006-034442500 1281985116_thumb.jpg

ah ha very witty :feck: just because it's black don't mean it a nuttal by the way :D:D:D