My Trip to scotland part 1: First red stag

As far us stalkers you took :toast: a penalty killing a beasty like that you have no experance.

Pardon?

Dont listen to "the wise man" he is a WEEDGIE FANNYBAW, who seems to like annoying and pissing other members off,you know the ones complete dickhead arse holes. :thumbdown:

Was the stalker Scottish?? As if it was me or any other stalker i know who got you a 1st stag we would have bled you & you would have a very red face fae me of the stags blood its trdition.

He was and he did and i did but all after the photos were taken :thumbs:

George

Was the stalker Scottish?? As if it was me or any other stalker i know who got you a 1st stag we would have bled you & you would have a very red face fae me of the stags blood its trdition.

He was and he did and i did but all after the photos were taken :thumbs:

George

Half Scottish i believe.

Which half though? ;)

Where abouts on the peninsular are you staying mate? It's a beautiful place.

If you get a chance take a trundle up to Mallaig and hop over to the Isle of Rum for a day. Have a wander round Kinloch castle and see some of the heads there. There's a good deal of sold shooting there too, ask for Derek. If you stalk on Rum you'll get your stag brought back on a pony too!

Which half though? ;)

If you get a chance take a trundle up to Mallaig and hop over to the Isle of Rum for a day. Have a wander round Kinloch castle and see some of the heads there. There's a good deal of sold shooting there too, ask for Derek. If you stalk on Rum you'll get your stag brought back on a pony too!

I came home on sunday but we are pencilled in for the last week in august next year already :icon_redface: we stayed just on the very about 20 mins from the ferry from the mainland but had to drive an hour a day to get to the stalking and it was only about 25 miles, where we are looking at for next year is just near the most westerly tip and about 30 seconds from where we will meet them so its far more convenient.

Which half though? ;)

I came home on sunday but we are pencilled in for the last week in august next year already :icon_redface: we stayed just on the very about 20 mins from the ferry from the mainland but had to drive an hour a day to get to the stalking and it was only about 25 miles, where we are looking at for next year is just near the most westerly tip and about 30 seconds from where we will meet them so its far more convenient.

So you were near Corran?

Wish I could afford some stalking up there, lucky git! ;)