i was getting 20 kg for £5.50 a bag in bulk ,,good stuff from a company called bearts,,,but it has went up to 6 quid a bag and the seller says to get used to it as all animal feeds are going to get costly in the next few weeks and months so looks like am going to put in a bulk buy order and store up on it ,,,

im talking when you buy one or 2 bags not in bulk. we have nowhere to store it in bulk plus we only got 4 chickens so dont really need that much. still bloody expensive though.

you still do not want to be paying anymore than 7 pounds a 20 kg bag mate even from the local animal suppliers ,,,i looked the other day and my local was 6,50 for layers pellet and 5,80 for mix corn just buying one bag at a time ....you need to have a look around ,,,all the best,,

Just a heads up for you all,

All poultry based foods as well as animal feeds are going to rise sharply within the next month, due to climate pressures, maize is being hit sharply at the minute price wise, as is wheat

Ask your local supplie Is there any word of a price rise , As i've just got a heads up from a contact this morning,

We are being told there will be a shortage due to crop failure in America, and the fires in russia are putting pressure on the market...

But i'm sure this is just a tactic to rise the price...

Snap.

Just a heads up for you all,

All poultry based foods as well as animal feeds are going to rise sharply within the next month, due to climate pressures, maize is being hit sharply at the minute price wise, as is wheat

Ask your local supplie Is there any word of a price rise , As i've just got a heads up from a contact this morning,

We are being told there will be a shortage due to crop failure in America, and the fires in russia are putting pressure on the market...

But i'm sure this is just a tactic to rise the price...

Snap.

= meat + egg + dairy price rise.