Sign in to follow this  
SEAN3513

DIY custom stocks

sunday night bill

wheres the pics :hmm::hmm::hmm::whistling::whistling: i hope today was a good day and not a bad one :thumbs:

Hiya Samuri.

Sorry buddy no pic's :no: .....but no bad new's either :thumbs:

My friend came over and had a look at the job, but felt he would be better taking it away to a makeshift workshop on a job he is doing.

Could be a while though as he is due in hospital soon ( nothing major )

Have got the Tru-oil here ready for the finnishg, but may have a bit more shaping to do when it comes back.

All be worth it in the end :thumbs:

Bill.

no worries i can wait :laugh::laugh::laugh: you best tell him you wont be taking him any grapes if he hasnt done that inleting :laugh::laugh::laugh:

no worries i can wait :laugh::laugh::laugh: you best tell him you wont be taking him any grapes if he hasnt done that inleting :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Or you can take him some grapes, But, inject them with a small syringe containing cooking vinegar first :icon_eek:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Or you can take him some grapes, But, inject them with a small syringe containing cooking vinegar first :icon_eek:

Hi Mark.

Cruel......very cruel :laugh :thumbs:

Hiya,

Well my friend popped around with the stock this morning, inletting done :yahoo: , on his way to the Hospital I may add :notworthy: , and he has made a brilliant job of it :thumbs:

I just needed to chop in the bolt action, and have to chop in the barrel band too ( Undesided ).

She fit's in there like a glove, and all is true and inline.

May make a few changes before final rubbing down and oiling :hmm:

Anyhow here she is with her new Furiture. :thumbs:

post-41269-053163200 1284480777_thumb.jpg

ATB.

Bill

• Like 1

wow bill that looks sweet :toast: worth the wait :laugh: good on your pal getting that done before hospital

atb samuri

ps no barrel band :thumbs:

Hiya Samuri.

Thank's buddy :thumbs:

Yes..... he's a good friend :thumbs:

I thought about the band......then thought some more, then started chopping it out......so..... too late mate :laugh::laugh:

Fiddly bloody job it is too, carving from the inside, thinking now I should maybe have sawn through....oh well, see how it goe's :D

Need to source some more stock screw's now because the other's are to short, any ideas mate?

ATB.

Bill. :)

That really does look impressive mate, I have never been a lover of the s200 (whether it be the two piece or one piece stock), but if Air Arms were to offer the s200 with a stock like yours I think I would have to have one :thumbs: .

What thread are the stock screws Bill? Metric? Imperial? BA? and what head to they have?

Very well done by the way SP awarded for your effort :notworthy:

Kyle

That really does look impressive mate, I have never been a lover of the s200 (whether it be the two piece or one piece stock), but if Air Arms were to offer the s200 with a stock like yours I think I would have to have one :thumbs: .

What thread are the stock screws Bill? Metric? Imperial? BA? and what head to they have?

Very well done by the way SP awarded for your effort :notworthy:

Kyle

Hiya Kyle.

Thank you for your kind comment's mate, Im very pleased you like it :thumbs:

I couldnt agree more with you, the s200 is such a good rifle, I feel AA do it an injustice by not putting a nice stock on it, and I reckon they would sell a good few more if they did.

Do you know Kyle I have not got a clue on the Mertic, Imperial, or BA, :icon_redface:

Im a complete putz when it comes to that sort of thing, all I know is, you use an allen key on them :laugh::icon_redface:

I may have to give AA a ring and ask them. :thumbs:

Thank's for the SP mate :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

That looks really good , well done.

Hi Devonhunter.

Thank you very much, glad you like it.

Devon....where abouts me dear ?

Bill.

Managed to source the screws through a mate of mine at an engineering firm.

They are M4s, got them in stainless too, propper job :thumbs:

Bill.