DIY custom stocks

sunday night bill

wheres the pics :hmm::hmm::hmm::whistling::whistling: i hope today was a good day and not a bad one :thumbs:

Hiya Samuri.

Sorry buddy no pic's :no: .....but no bad new's either :thumbs:

My friend came over and had a look at the job, but felt he would be better taking it away to a makeshift workshop on a job he is doing.

Could be a while though as he is due in hospital soon ( nothing major )

Have got the Tru-oil here ready for the finnishg, but may have a bit more shaping to do when it comes back.

All be worth it in the end :thumbs:

Bill.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And another         Cheers.     Bill.

Some fantastic looking stocks on here and some great talent.   Would it be possible to use one of those dremel type tools with all the various attachments to carve out a gunstock from scratch, inclu

Hiya Mark.   Thank you me dear.   Yes it was a good job I had some to spare mate   Well I managed to get to the Range, and have a pop. She felt realy nice to hold and shoot, and it was good to

Posted Images

Hiya,

Well my friend popped around with the stock this morning, inletting done :yahoo: , on his way to the Hospital I may add :notworthy: , and he has made a brilliant job of it :thumbs:

I just needed to chop in the bolt action, and have to chop in the barrel band too ( Undesided ).

She fit's in there like a glove, and all is true and inline.

May make a few changes before final rubbing down and oiling :hmm:

Anyhow here she is with her new Furiture. :thumbs:

post-41269-053163200 1284480777_thumb.jpg

ATB.

Bill

• Like 1

Hiya Samuri.

Thank's buddy :thumbs:

Yes..... he's a good friend :thumbs:

I thought about the band......then thought some more, then started chopping it out......so..... too late mate :laugh::laugh:

Fiddly bloody job it is too, carving from the inside, thinking now I should maybe have sawn through....oh well, see how it goe's :D

Need to source some more stock screw's now because the other's are to short, any ideas mate?

ATB.

Bill. :)

That really does look impressive mate, I have never been a lover of the s200 (whether it be the two piece or one piece stock), but if Air Arms were to offer the s200 with a stock like yours I think I would have to have one :thumbs: .

What thread are the stock screws Bill? Metric? Imperial? BA? and what head to they have?

Very well done by the way SP awarded for your effort :notworthy:

Kyle

That really does look impressive mate, I have never been a lover of the s200 (whether it be the two piece or one piece stock), but if Air Arms were to offer the s200 with a stock like yours I think I would have to have one :thumbs: .

What thread are the stock screws Bill? Metric? Imperial? BA? and what head to they have?

Very well done by the way SP awarded for your effort :notworthy:

Kyle

Hiya Kyle.

Thank you for your kind comment's mate, Im very pleased you like it :thumbs:

I couldnt agree more with you, the s200 is such a good rifle, I feel AA do it an injustice by not putting a nice stock on it, and I reckon they would sell a good few more if they did.

Do you know Kyle I have not got a clue on the Mertic, Imperial, or BA, :icon_redface:

Im a complete putz when it comes to that sort of thing, all I know is, you use an allen key on them :laugh::icon_redface:

I may have to give AA a ring and ask them. :thumbs:

Thank's for the SP mate :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

• IanB unpinned this topic