New Exploding Clays !

How much fun is that ! I would to have ago at some of those. Hopefully this will revolutionise TV coverage of the sport so finally it is easy for people to sit and watch at home and then hopefully more people will join in ! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd wonder whether they affect how easy it is to break the clays? Unless it could be proven that they had no effect, positive or negative, I can't see them being used in competition.

They do look pretty good though, wonder how much they'd add to a days shooting?

Just had a look, and these things roll out, at their cheapest price, at £49.95 for 40 targets, so considerably more expensive than the clays themselves.

Good to add a bit of excitement to a day, but you wouldn't want to use too many of them!

I'd wonder whether they affect how easy it is to break the clays? Unless it could be proven that they had no effect, positive or negative, I can't see them being used in competition.

They do look pretty good though, wonder how much they'd add to a days shooting?

Just had a look, and these things roll out, at their cheapest price, at £49.95 for 40 targets, so considerably more expensive than the clays themselves.

Good to add a bit of excitement to a day, but you wouldn't want to use too many of them!

Not cheap !

Just a thought....... I wonder if they would be quite good for plinking at with the rifle at 300-400 yards !

• 4 weeks later...

read about these this week, the fella said he was going to use them we an airifle !!! they look good but i can imagine the idiot air rifle brigade messing it up and catching everything on fire

Edited by chimp