VERY CHEAP CHARGING HOSES!!! LOOK!!!

yes i'm the idiot that in my first 15 of 20 posts sells a crap camera, a rotten bag, bluetooth and charging hoses and because you let someone go ratting it makes it ok.

and even stupid enough not to be able to post in the right section :wallbash:

what a prick

Do me a favour son, let the grown ups talk. I know its the summer, so go run off some of your energy.

you obviously know your wrong and know that i have contributed to the site a lot more than you have.

I wouldnt mind meeting you in real life to see just how big you are then

I wouldnt trust you and would buy from a more trustworthy and reputable source

and dont give it because of my age, by the time i'm your age i know that i will be more succesful than you selling sh*t on forums :feck:

feel free son. make sure you bring a box to stand on.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i'm the idiot that in my first 15 of 20 posts sells a crap camera, a rotten bag, bluetooth and charging hoses and because you let someone go ratting it makes it ok.

and even stupid enough not to be able to post in the right section :wallbash:

what a prick

Do me a favour son, let the grown ups talk. I know its the summer, so go run off some of your energy.

you obviously know your wrong and know that i have contributed to the site a lot more than you have.

I wouldnt mind meeting you in real life to see just how big you are then

I wouldnt trust you and would buy from a more trustworthy and reputable source

and dont give it because of my age, by the time i'm your age i know that i will be more succesful than you selling sh*t on forums :feck:

feel free son. make sure you bring a box to stand on.

funny but i'm probably taller than you

it was just a joke about it being in the wrong section and also noticed most of your 20 posts are selling stuff

well, im a member of many shooting/hunting /fishing forums, and dont have time to post on them all. If working dogs was my main interest, then this would be the site i mainly posted on. Ive never seen anything wrong with offering stuff for sale, as it might suit someone. The items im getting are in good numbers, and i thought it would be rather selfish of me not to share some good fortune amongst other shooters. Its not very often that a bargain comes up that everyone can have a piece of, and ive posted this on a few shooting sites that i have friends on. If that is you version of an apology olim, then as limp as it is, ill accept it.

it was just a joke about it being in the wrong section and also noticed most of your 20 posts are selling stuff

well, im a member of many shooting/hunting /fishing forums, and dont have time to post on them all. If working dogs was my main interest, then this would be the site i mainly posted on. Ive never seen anything wrong with offering stuff for sale, as it might suit someone. The items im getting are in good numbers, and i thought it would be rather selfish of me not to share some good fortune amongst other shooters. Its not very often that a bargain comes up that everyone can have a piece of, and ive posted this on a few shooting sites that i have friends on. If that is you version of an apology olim, then as limp as it is, ill accept it.

I suppose it is a good deal and have now seen you selling it on other sites where you have a decent amount of posts that arent just selling stuff, my first post on the topic was a bit of a joke and not ment maliciously, sorry about the selling sh*t bit.

but it did seem that you were just selling stuff as 80% of your posts were and especially asking for money to be sent as a gift, as most will know is sometimes dodgy.

I do apologise for argueing but it wasnt exactly all one sided and some of your comments were quite nasty.

anyway good luck with selling them

Is this roughly the type of hose you are selling: http://www.midlanddiving.com/retail/images/m012911.jpg

Edited by olim

I suppose it is a good deal and have now seen you selling it on other sites where you have a decent amount of posts that arent just selling stuff, my first post on the topic was a bit of a joke and not ment maliciously, sorry about the selling sh*t bit.

but it did seem that you were just selling stuff as 80% of your posts were and especially asking for money to be sent as a gift, as most will know is sometimes dodgy.

I do apologise for argueing but it wasnt exactly all one sided and some of your comments were quite nasty.

anyway good luck with selling them

Is this roughly the type of hose you are selling: http://www.midlanddiving.com/retail/images/m012911.jpg

Chill your boots Olim, accepted and forgoten about. And yes, they are pretty much exactly how they should look. aint seen them yet, but as soon as i get them, ill posts pics.

UPDATE:

Went to see my pal who is making these for me today. After looking at the sample hose i gave him, he produced a piece of hose that looked the dogs do-dahs.

It is 5mm, STEEL BRAID, ANTI KINK hose. (in fetching blue). Its going to cost a bit more than the smaller bore, but i think its worth it. I tried bending them, and they wont crease. The other good news is that he said he will make them from 300mm to 1000mm, with the price change acordingly.

As soon as he gives me a set price, i will update you and then you can decide if you are interested still.

Many thanks,MM

hose001.jpg

hose002.jpg