bought Logun s16 today,+ like a twat I've blocked the barrel

Good evening Gents,I'm new to the airgun forum and to airgunning. Have been using an old Webley Vulcan .22 for the past few months and decided I wanted to upgrade to a PCP. Well today I treated myself to a Logun S16,despite the very helpful man in the shop warning me about double loading the barral and blocking it and me trying my best not to do this ,after 2 mags worth of shooting I did manage to block the barrel. :wallbash: I cant even get the mag out now. Didn't want to force it,so will be sheepishly goin back to shop tomorrow and see if he can unblock it and possibly show me how to do same. :icon_redface: He did say to me it is quite straightforward and showed me some screws to undo.But I already feel like a twat so dont want to have to go in shop with gun in bits cos I couldn't put it back together.lol. Looked up info on the net and it seems I'm not the only person to have done this,but once bitten twice shy,hopefully learned my lesson. :whistling:

hi buddy

its pretty easy to get them out,but if ya mag is jammed then take it back to the shop ,for fear of you doing any more damage :thumbs:

this is a common fault with the s16 but its not a product fault its person fault :thumbs:

you have to be robust to cock the rifle then push it forward.don't worry lesson learned.it will be ok when the guy at the shop takes a look at it.but may cost ya a few bob

regards

davy

hi buddy

its pretty easy to get them out,but if ya mag is jammed then take it back to the shop ,for fear of you doing any more damage :thumbs:

this is a common fault with the s16 but its not a product fault its person fault :thumbs:

you have to be robust to cock the rifle then push it forward.don't worry lesson learned.it will be ok when the guy at the shop takes a look at it.but may cost ya a few bob

regards

davy

I am getting up early to go to gun shop Davy ,hopefully he can sort it for me .I know its a person fault ,just wish that person wasn't me so I could blame someone else for hurting my new gun.

Ahhh, the good old UNFG error! (User Not Very Good). ;)

Don't worry mate, we've all done silly stuff like that before, you'll know for next time. Get the bloke to show you how to sort it just in case you manage to do it again!

Welcome to the forum!

u didnt but this from JOHN F JENTS of hartlepool did u ?????

just if u did its my old one that i sold to my mate then he swapped it for a rifle out of there as u cannot get parts for them anymore :(

atb macca

Aye mate ,that 'll be the very same. I managed to unblock the barrel and remove mag.all seems ok,it dropped a pigeon do9wn at sims scrappy this mornin.

Can't get parts for this gun,its not that old is it? anyway as i said its my 1st upgrade to pcp so dont know how long I'll keep it before moving on to bigger + better.Just need to get some buckin permission sorted.

How was gun when you had it madmacca,any problems?

Happy days :boogie: ,I sorted gun now shooting my best ever groupings.Can now strip down the s16 in my sleep(which I think I did for a few nights,strange logun dreams)

Not blocked again and I'm getting quite used to action of the gun now.