What to wear?

recently read a write up in one of the shooting mags, where the guy tested the theory on what to wear inside a hide, 2 days, one in full camo, one in white and bald head, he shot more when NOT in camo, proving the point they see movement more than anything else

so I'd say, wear whatever you feel comfortable in, but don't fidget

they say the higher quality washing powder is the worse for uv , daz is a no no lol

That explains why me and shane ritchie never shot f**k all last week.. :laugh:

I tryed a test on a pigeon but it flew off ;)

Thats the game mate eh just a bit of banter.................FFS watchman chill oot!!!!!!

am well chilled mate,was said light heartedly :thumbs:

Nae probs.... :thumbs:

It was too hot to wear the jacket yesterday so was stood there in a camo t-shirt and face veil and stood very still against a hedge, none of the pigeons noticed me until it was too late, Its movment that spooks em

recently read a write up in one of the shooting mags, where the guy tested the theory on what to wear inside a hide, 2 days, one in full camo, one in white and bald head, he shot more when NOT in camo, proving the point they see movement more than anything else

so I'd say, wear whatever you feel comfortable in, but don't fidget

i was just mentioning the point that was all, :thumbs:

not using washing powder is tosh, you just stink otherwise :thumbs: Just use one without any fabric whiteners, that is supposed to be the thing that scares them off, any clothes will work fine, but a drab olive shirt and trousers will work, otherwise just pop down the MIL-SURP shop, and buy ex-army DPM stuff, pretty cheap, take a good look and make sure what you-re buying hasn't worn thin or got any holes and away you go, IMO the toughest and best for the money!

DB

I use camo's when shooting. its always good to blend in with the enviroment , i dont clean my clothes unless i really have to and then i hand wash them in hot water.

things to consider when your laying up waiting for pigeons , rabits or any kind of shoot:-

Shape - take the shape off you using leaves and look more natural

Shine- dont wear watches, glasses or anything that the sun will reflect off

Silloette- dont lie on the row of hills or anywhere that the moon can shaddow you, or you shaddow the moon.

Shaddow- keep still and keep in the shade if you can. shaddows create movement aswell as you

Still- keep as still as you can and when moving move really slow.

Spacing- This one is for if there is more than 1 shooter, dont space out evenly, make sure the gaps vary. try to look natural.

I use camo's when shooting. its always good to blend in with the enviroment , i dont clean my clothes unless i really have to and then i hand wash them in hot water.

things to consider when your laying up waiting for pigeons , rabits or any kind of shoot:-

Shape - take the shape off you using leaves and look more natural

Shine- dont wear watches, glasses or anything that the sun will reflect off

Silloette- dont lie on the row of hills or anywhere that the moon can shaddow you, or you shaddow the moon.

Shaddow- keep still and keep in the shade if you can. shaddows create movement aswell as you

Still- keep as still as you can and when moving move really slow.

Spacing- This one is for if there is more than 1 shooter, dont space out evenly, make sure the gaps vary. try to look natural.

now there's an army lad speaking lol :thumbs: