Pie line bull x

F.A.O busher..... apparently your the man to ask ..is this quarter pie?

pie.jpg

f****n pissed mi keks'' :notworthy: belter mate... i new ud get mi back... ATB..B

:laugh: thats more like it lads :thumbs:

serious tho how did he get his name??? how did his litter mates turn out, were they as good as him??? ill admit when i first come on this site i thought the dog was just another name to put to pups for money but, now ive got to "know" a few members and realise they have done a shitload more than me, i can see that the lads who bred/kept dogs out of this line did so for work only and fair play to you all :thumbs:

the clue' on the plate above mate' pye was breed in wigan erea mate' n any body that nos out about wigan folk' nos wiganers have a nick name'' :laugh: PIE EATERS... simple as!... if my memory serves me right''? there was 5 in his litter.. PYE.. OTTER.. SAM.. JOSH.. BULLSEYE.. where going back well over 20 yrs now' with this breeding n thay was the first ov there kind that id ever seen.. two good freinds ov mine breed them' n i did a write up on here under HALF BULL GREYHOUNDS.. i think it was'' explaining pye dame n sire.. but bad luck fell on the litter' n two died one got stole.. leaving pye n otter to fly the flag so to speak'' n the rest is history as thay say.... :thumbs: JOSH..lost is life on a big red.. BULLSEYE..was the one that got stolen.. n SAM.. from what is owner told me n outher lads who saw him graft' was very good' first cross' who would have been well up there with PYE.. :thumbs: ATB..B

:laugh: well now i no why pie is pie :thumbs: cheers for the info mate its good to know abit about the dogs history and ill look up the half cross thread :victory:

who nos some body might write a book some day about all these ''BULL GREYHOUNDS'' that changed the lurcher scene'' all those years ago right up untill now... 'ey' if thay can do it with a coursing book..... ATB..B

to be honest mate i think that if it was someone who has been involved in the bull scene a long time, bred some quality dogs and well respected by lads who own them then yes it would be good but if its some clown who aint had them 5 mins or someone who is writing it about other peoples dogs then id say no its got to be done by someone whos been there, done it and got 1000 t-shirts :victory:

OV COURSE UR RIGHT ABOUT THE CLOWNS MATE'' but therse plenty ov the right ladds out there' who keeps them selvs to them selvs' n graft there dogs hard' that could contribute to a good book' remember where not just talking about PYE here' there was plenty ov good dogs breed of certain bull breed lurchers' even right up untill today' some ladds favor a certan type ov bull line'' or first cross for there dog to come off' i never saw a top class 3/4 G 1/4 B come off PYE'' but put him to anouther bull cross bitch'' or better still something related to him'' n BOOM'' it was a whole diffrent kettle ov fish' 9 times out ov 10' u had a serius dog on ur hands.. just a thought any way mate... ATB..B

yeah i no what your saying on the book mate and if genuine lads are willing to contribute to it then yes it could make a top class read as long as the person writing it has done enough to sort the wheat from the chaff, im sure you no what i mean mate :thumbs:

its funny you mention 3/4 greys 1/4bull as i was wanting to breed some off my bitch and my greyhound dog next year but ive never bred a litter and im always willing to learn off people who know more than me and as i was only 9 when pye was born its fair to say you do :laugh: :laugh: how many greyhounds was he put on??? im glad you posted all this as i only want to breed her the once and its to get the best pup possible out of her to keep my own little line going. shes a good little bitch and i know her breeding on both sides i wanted to keep it close but if theirs better out there then ill use it given the chance mate :thumbs: i no most say line bred dogs are the best to use but at the same time these dogs started somewhere, pure breeds were used at one time to get these dogs!!! would you rather have a genuine half cross or a line bred dog??? sorry for going on mate just good to talk to someone who talks sense for once on here :thumbs:

talks sense!! i can here one or two' :laugh: now.. no mate i found the 3/4 off him sufferd badly with there feet.. thay smashed up easly i found that one or two did this off him' including my own'.... way back then i put it down to them being 3parts greyhound that thay sufferd with the feet... am not saying all 3/4 r like this there not.. but some ov his was...ATB..B

:laugh: sound mate thanks for being honest, its defo food for thought :victory:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he my pie bred dog ,just gone 12 month he sire and grandfather were both pie line dogs

Never met pie luv him never met fordie hate him lol

:laugh: Is this the pike dog that s/g was running on for a mate of mine while he was on his holidays. The dog belongs to a lad called Tully from liverpool it had no connections whatsoever to s/g an

pie.jpg

f****n pissed mi keks'' :notworthy: belter mate... i new ud get mi back... ATB..B

serious tho how did he get his name??? how did his litter mates turn out, were they as good as him??? ill admit when i first come on this site i thought the dog was just another name to put to pups for money but, now ive got to "know" a few members and realise they have done a shitload more than me, i can see that the lads who bred/kept dogs out of this line did so for work only and fair play to you all :thumbs:

the clue' on the plate above mate' pye was breed in wigan erea mate' n any body that nos out about wigan folk' nos wiganers have a nick name'' :laugh: PIE EATERS... simple as!... if my memory serves me right''? there was 5 in his litter.. PYE.. OTTER.. SAM.. JOSH.. BULLSEYE.. where going back well over 20 yrs now' with this breeding n thay was the first ov there kind that id ever seen.. two good freinds ov mine breed them' n i did a write up on here under HALF BULL GREYHOUNDS.. i think it was'' explaining pye dame n sire.. but bad luck fell on the litter' n two died one got stole.. leaving pye n otter to fly the flag so to speak'' n the rest is history as thay say.... :thumbs: JOSH..lost is life on a big red.. BULLSEYE..was the one that got stolen.. n SAM.. from what is owner told me n outher lads who saw him graft' was very good' first cross' who would have been well up there with PYE.. :thumbs: ATB..B

:laugh: well now i no why pie is pie :thumbs: cheers for the info mate its good to know abit about the dogs history and ill look up the half cross thread :victory:

who nos some body might write a book some day about all these ''BULL GREYHOUNDS'' that changed the lurcher scene'' all those years ago right up untill now... 'ey' if thay can do it with a coursing book..... ATB..B

to be honest mate i think that if it was someone who has been involved in the bull scene a long time, bred some quality dogs and well respected by lads who own them then yes it would be good but if its some clown who aint had them 5 mins or someone who is writing it about other peoples dogs then id say no its got to be done by someone whos been there, done it and got 1000 t-shirts :victory:

OV COURSE UR RIGHT ABOUT THE CLOWNS MATE'' but therse plenty ov the right ladds out there' who keeps them selvs to them selvs' n graft there dogs hard' that could contribute to a good book' remember where not just talking about PYE here' there was plenty ov good dogs breed of certain bull breed lurchers' even right up untill today' some ladds favor a certan type ov bull line'' or first cross for there dog to come off' i never saw a top class 3/4 G 1/4 B come off PYE'' but put him to anouther bull cross bitch'' or better still something related to him'' n BOOM'' it was a whole diffrent kettle ov fish' 9 times out ov 10' u had a serius dog on ur hands.. just a thought any way mate... ATB..B

yeah i no what your saying on the book mate and if genuine lads are willing to contribute to it then yes it could make a top class read as long as the person writing it has done enough to sort the wheat from the chaff, im sure you no what i mean mate :thumbs:

its funny you mention 3/4 greys 1/4bull as i was wanting to breed some off my bitch and my greyhound dog next year but ive never bred a litter and im always willing to learn off people who know more than me and as i was only 9 when pye was born its fair to say you do :laugh: :laugh: how many greyhounds was he put on??? im glad you posted all this as i only want to breed her the once and its to get the best pup possible out of her to keep my own little line going. shes a good little bitch and i know her breeding on both sides i wanted to keep it close but if theirs better out there then ill use it given the chance mate :thumbs: i no most say line bred dogs are the best to use but at the same time these dogs started somewhere, pure breeds were used at one time to get these dogs!!! would you rather have a genuine half cross or a line bred dog??? sorry for going on mate just good to talk to someone who talks sense for once on here :thumbs:

talks sense!! i can here one or two' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: now.. no mate i found the 3/4 off him sufferd badly with there feet.. thay smashed up easly i found that one or two did this off him' including my own'.... way back then i put it down to them being 3parts greyhound that thay sufferd with the feet... am not saying all 3/4 r like this there not.. but some ov his was...ATB..B

lets put it this way' years ago i used to go down to the fens nocturn alot' seen some great hare dogs run' some ov the best realy' but years ago the coursing men thought the first cross S/G or the 3/4 S/G was the dog nothing could tuch it'' thay was wrong' when thay realised that breeding two ov these dogs together' 'ie' two first crosses together or first cross two a 3/4 breed thay was getting a better coursing dog' that was staying on alot more n running the hare alot better' a more robust dog all together' n now look today how many first cross or 3/4 grayhound salukies do u see in the top dogs ov today' there all lurcher lurcher breed saluki based.. n this is what am saying about PYE' u would see a better dog altogether if he was breed to anouther type'' or better is own kin.. ATB..B

• Like 1

:laugh: :laugh: Is this the pike dog that s/g was running on for a mate of mine while he was on his holidays. :whistling: The dog belongs to a lad called Tully from liverpool it had no connections whatsoever to s/g an it certainly was NOT bred by him. It will be with its rightfull owner by the end of the month :yes: I seen this dog grafting up untill 2 years old an didnt hear it yapp once :no:...

ATB SHanded. . :thumbs:

Well done sg for reuniting tully and pyke :thumbs: all he had to do was ask apparently,good to know sg is a decent type who done the man a good turn :thumbs:

alls well'' that ends well'' thats what proper mates r all about... :thumbs: :thumbs:.....

pie.jpg

talks sense!! i can here one or two' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: now.. no mate i found the 3/4 off him sufferd badly with there feet.. thay smashed up easly i found that one or two did this off him' including my own'.... way back then i put it down to them being 3parts greyhound that thay sufferd with the feet... am not saying all 3/4 r like this there not.. but some ov his was...ATB..B

is that pie 3/4 bread or 1/2 cross

• 3 weeks later...