Pie line bull x

This is my dog and as far as I know he is the last living (but only just!) son of Pie. He is a 3/8th 5/8th cross Pie to his own daughter who was a 3/4. He is about 14 years old. He has always been a difficult dog in the kennel and around other dogs but made up for this when working. Compare to the rubbish that is being bred and worked today he is the real deal and I know I am going to regret not breeding from him. Nuff said.

me mate from liverpool got a direct son out ov pie called pike very good working dog

No mate, if that dog is SG's, I bred it and told him how its bred...! It's Pie alright, bout as close as you'll get, but never direct! :no:

that pike dog s/g has got is a yapper i have been out with it and it yapped on every course it had :icon_redface:

Was it the dog ,or the owner who wouldn,t stop yapping :boogie:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he my pie bred dog ,just gone 12 month he sire and grandfather were both pie line dogs

Never met pie luv him never met fordie hate him lol

:laugh: Is this the pike dog that s/g was running on for a mate of mine while he was on his holidays. The dog belongs to a lad called Tully from liverpool it had no connections whatsoever to s/g an

This is my dog and as far as I know he is the last living (but only just!) son of Pie. He is a 3/8th 5/8th cross Pie to his own daughter who was a 3/4. He is about 14 years old. He has always been a difficult dog in the kennel and around other dogs but made up for this when working. Compare to the rubbish that is being bred and worked today he is the real deal and I know I am going to regret not breeding from him. Nuff said.

me mate from liverpool got a direct son out ov pie called pike very good working dog

No mate, if that dog is SG's, I bred it and told him how its bred...! It's Pie alright, bout as close as you'll get, but never direct! :no:

that pike dog s/g has got is a yapper i have been out with it and it yapped on every course it had :icon_redface:

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Is this the pike dog that s/g was running on for a mate of mine while he was on his holidays. :whistling: The dog belongs to a lad called Tully from liverpool it had no connections whatsoever to s/g an it certainly was NOT bred by him. It will be with its rightfull owner by the end of the month :yes: I seen this dog grafting up untill 2 years old an didnt hear it yapp once :no:...

ATB SHanded. . :thumbs:

• Like 1

:laugh: :laugh: Is this the pike dog that s/g was running on for a mate of mine while he was on his holidays. :whistling: The dog belongs to a lad called Tully from liverpool it had no connections whatsoever to s/g an it certainly was NOT bred by him. It will be with its rightfull owner by the end of the month :yes: I seen this dog grafting up untill 2 years old an didnt hear it yapp once :no:...

i know he wants it back is it getting sorted? :thumbs:

Ask him hes reading this.. :thumbs:

I am the owner of pike sg has been working that dog while, I have been away for a while i will be getting the dog back soon nothing more certain.I worked the dog for two years and hes a good dog i was given the dog by my friend and he told me were it was bred and by whome and from what he said if you dont live in wales or wigan you did not breed it whoever atuddy is that dog was deffo not a yapper when i had it maybe we should get out and see what your dogs are about watch this space.

i know he wants it back is it getting sorted? :thumbs:

Ask him hes reading this.. :thumbs:

Did he learn to read on his holidays :laugh::laugh: tully r u getting your dog back of that weird looking fella?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Looks that way. .

Im new on these computers lads having a bit of trouble yes lad defo getting him back of that weird looking fella ha ha.Dont need to ask anyone for my own dog back sg knows the arrangement end of discussion.This hunting lifes a bit of all right going to bed now lads speak soon.