Sign in to follow this  
SEAN3513

PELLET WEIGHT CHART

From memory Air Arms Field dont go anywhere near 16.4 grains.

I will check tomorrow at work on my balance and post my finding.

Whilst this chart is useful it could lead to incorrect chrony results and make rifles over the 12ft/lb limit!!!

been after a really light pellet for a while now, this list has helped a lot cheers sean :thumbs:

been after a really light pellet for a while now, this list has helped a lot cheers sean :thumbs:

I use a 5 grain pellet called `Thunderbolt` mail order from Solware. 500 for £9.95+vat+pp. they are zinc and they go through a rabbits napper like tea through a spout. they do a 10 grain .22 as well.

I use a 5 grain pellet called `Thunderbolt` mail order from Solware. 500 for £9.95+vat+pp. they are zinc and they go through a rabbits napper like tea through a spout. they do a 10 grain .22 as well.

my mate had the 22 ones, never heard a 22 hit so quick at 30 yards lol anyway, we was doing some target practice, checked the wood as a back stop, and about 60% of the pellets looked like they hadnt even deformed in the slightest lol

• Like 1

what is the advantage of using a really light pellet? higher velocity but less weight sure equals similar momentum? do they maintain there flight path or are they floaty like a beach ball?

I FEEL THE WEIGHTS ARE NOT ALL CORRECT.I AM NOT SAYING I AM RIGHT A LITTLE INTERESTED .

think you could be right there pal .i thought h&n fft were 14.66??
  • Like 1