Patterdale x Spaniel

Speak to DnN. He bred a litter of spaniel x black terrier 18months ago. I had one, but she disappeared out my garden about 40 days ago. (see my post for more details) http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/159307-missing-dog/page__st__15. She was shaping up to be a good bushing dog. Previous litters of the same breeding have produced some very hand dogs.

cheers

Ug

quite common on the shoots around this area but id not have a 1st cross.from what i have seen,very hard to control,may aswell have a pure terrier however,the russell X spaniels are pretty handy and seem more biddable.

why not just get a cocker pal??

quite common on the shoots around this area but id not have a 1st cross.from what i have seen,very hard to control,may aswell have a pure terrier however,the russell X spaniels are pretty handy and seem more biddable.

why not just get a cocker pal??

ye just get one or the other

theres some right thick c**ts on here, :thumbdown:

they aint useless, mine is an amazing busher, works to the whistle, or voice, the best ratter i have owned and seen yet, bolts foxes out of massive earths, she will stay when right, but has come out before, ive had plenty of digs with her and loads of bolts, very hyper and full on at work, , i would reccomend this cross for most lads that do abit of everything, i never leave her at home when out hunting no matter what type of hunting,

the best terrier ive had yet, :victory: