T.H.L AIR GUN section meet up!

Hi Tony.

As Boy Scout's we are known for our charitable nature, and helpful attitude towards others.

We take pride in sharing and involving others in our activities, and are always ready to help those in need, and to encourage each other.

The friendships and bonds we share, and our loyalty to one and other, is often the envy of others, less fortunate in their own miserable social, and day to day lives.

Try to make allowances for the weak, the rude, and for those expelled from other circules, because of their spitefulness and malace.

They are seeking the control,the power, and the recognition/attention that has been lost in their lives, because of their own self destruction and alienization.

So from one Scout to another........Dibb Dibb my friend.....and have a nice day :laugh::laugh::laugh::tongue2:

Bill.

Now i get the camo - it's a band of brothers re-enactment society :boogie: Didn't some nasty man call you self congratulatory? What a b*****d. . . . no idea where he got that one from :tongue2::angel:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi every one Chaz & i would like to thank every one for turning up over the week end!and thanks to Matt hooks,Gary & Shannon,tony. for helping setting up,and packing away!! we hope you all

What can I say that has not already been said   Nowt so I'll repeat!   Davy and Chaz, That was a wonderful experiance the whole weekend was truely superb I among with everyone else really do a

Okay back on track eh?     :laugh:   Phantom  

Posted Images

at the end of the day who cares what we wear and who cares if its not some peoples cup of tea ...the main thing is 2 guys put alot of work into getting this weekend set up and all those who did attend had a cracking weekend !!! roll on the next 1

atb gary

at the end of the day who cares what we wear and who cares if its not some peoples cup of tea ...the main thing is 2 guys put alot of work into getting this weekend set up and all those who did attend had a cracking weekend !!! roll on the next 1

atb gary

Spot on :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Okay back on track eh?

Crowned.jpg

:toast:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Phantom

Congratulations Tony! :boogie:

I'll second that, Tony, me old pal matey mate!! Have a jolly good old airgun section slap on the back and a right big sloppy slut point too!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :thumbs:

I'll second that, Tony, me old pal matey mate!! Have a jolly good old airgun section slap on the back and a right big sloppy slut point too!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :thumbs:

Thank you Andy :friends: Thank you all :air_kiss: :blush: :11:

Edited by Phantom

great pics and from what wor kid says I missed a hell of a weekend......

I'm dropping EVERYTHING for the next one...thats for sure!!

Darryl

Don't drop your rifle mate, it jars the scope and makes it not shoot straight...

Ooooon second thoughts, feel free to drop it, might give us mere mortals a chance at the HFT! ;)

Ideation? Idiotion more like! :tongue2:

great pics and from what wor kid says I missed a hell of a weekend......

I'm dropping EVERYTHING for the next one...thats for sure!!

Darryl

Hey Buddy,

Sorry but words just can't really put it across and do it justice!

You just had to be there to appreciate it to the max :yes:

I was a lil gutted that you, Bill, Andy, Stealthy and Shay couldn't make it. It would have been even better if you guy's had been there :thumbs:

Phantom

Ooooon second thoughts, feel free to drop it, might give us mere mortals a chance at the HFT! ;)

Ideation? Idiotion more like! :tongue2:

Now Now, play nice or I'll have to send yah to Mummy (aka Chas n Davey) to give yah all a spankin next time :angel:

Phantom

I was a lil gutted that you, Bill, Andy, Stealthy and Shay couldn't make it. It would have been even better if you guy's had been there
jeesus i would have never recovered after friday night it was enough with Si trying to sabotage us with drink so he could win the hft :whistling::laugh:

god i missed this cos my kids robbed my pc for a day....

seems to me someone wishes they wre there with us for a great weekend :whistling::whistling: but hey TOUGH SHIT!!!!

Posted Today, 03:57 PM

jeesus i would have never recovered after friday night it was enough with Si trying to sabotage us with drink so he could win the hft

I'M WITH YOU JOEY LOL ;)