T.H.L AIR GUN section meet up!

cant believe you actualy organised a weekend meet and there was no threats on your life for using the wrong type of pellets etc..

oh no hang about thats the lurcher section. lol

you look as tho you had a good do . nice one :thumbs:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi every one Chaz & i would like to thank every one for turning up over the week end!and thanks to Matt hooks,Gary & Shannon,tony. for helping setting up,and packing away!! we hope you all

What can I say that has not already been said   Nowt so I'll repeat!   Davy and Chaz, That was a wonderful experiance the whole weekend was truely superb I among with everyone else really do a

Okay back on track eh?     :laugh:   Phantom  

Posted Images

Cheeky monkey :D I was shooting a tumble dryer thrower most of the weekend

Hence the reason i didnt win hands down!!!!

:feck: :feck: :feck: :feck: :feck:

What cal is that Paul?

Surley not the little cal?

I was using what some people call a real mans calibre .22

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Great to meet you, sadly I didnt get chance to chat to Lisa other when she was sat on the throne :whistling:

Good job I knock and ask if anyone is in before opening the door aint it? that lock was as useless as a pellet with a parachute!

Phantom

You guys are like the f*****g boy scouts - you outta be giving lessons to the rest of us on how to not be c**ts at every opportunity.

WTF???

explain your self!!!!

regards

davy

You guys are like the f*****g boy scouts - you outta be giving lessons to the rest of us on how to not be c**ts at every opportunity.

WTF???

explain your self!!!!

regards

davy

Davy, if you went on the general talk section more you'd know..... :thumbs:

My translation of this is:

The airgun section is a well run, almost self moderating section; without a load of backstabing A-Holes that take everychance to slag each other off.

And Ideation wishes that the other forums on here could be the same :gunsmilie:

Am I correct Ideation?

Phantom

i have to agree with everything thats been said davy and charlie pulled all the stops out to make everyone welcome and have a cracking weekend thanks again lads but next time can we have a separate comp of the girls and boys lol

atb gary

Hey Wurz,

Such a shame you couldn't make it buddy :(

Was amazing weekend :gunsmilie::notworthy:

That book is a corker :yes: not finished it yet though, kept trying to read it on the train, but found myself looking at stunningly gorgeous babes on the train and looking in fields for the bunnies!

Phantom

tony, i'm shocked. of all people you should realise that shooting at rabbits from public transport, especially when moving at high speed, is frankly irresponsible. as to the trains interior, i applaud your diligence to that great british hobby ornithology :thumbs:

glad youre enjoying the book buddy

all the best, wurz

Edited by gurtwurz

The airgun section is a well run, almost self moderating section; without a load of backstabing A-Holes that take everychance to slag each other off.

Am I correct Ideation?

Phantom

Aparently I'm wrong with my interpretation :doh:

I am friendly, apart from to the idiots! :whistling: It's a lot better on here than the lurcher or terrier section. As for the air rifle section - to be honest it makes me cringe - they are all a bit too back slappy and self congratulatory for my liking

Sounds like he's no fun to be with (taken from the Ferreting section btw)

Phantom

Am I correct Ideation?

Phantom

Pretty much my friend. Just seems that you lot aren't so over run with egos. Still, the pictures do make it look a little like one of those red neck survivalist training camps. What's with the full camo suits? Who were you hiding from on that range??? Each to their own i suppose. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: And i gotta say it - can't keep it in - no shooty hare - BAD BAD BAD! :tongue2:

Am I correct Ideation?

Phantom

Aparently I'm wrong with my interpretation :doh:

I am friendly, apart from to the idiots! :whistling: It's a lot better on here than the lurcher or terrier section. As for the air rifle section - to be honest it makes me cringe - they are all a bit too back slappy and self congratulatory for my liking

Sounds like he's no fun to be with (taken from the Ferreting section btw)

Phantom

Oh but Phantom i AM so much fun! You just need to get to know me :victory: That was written in reply to the assertion that we should be more like the air rifle section - and my feeling was - whilst the dog section gives me a headache with all the egos, i'm just too much of a miserable grumpy b*****d who loves an argument - i just couldn't handle you guys full time. I do like to come and marvel at you though - you convince me there is some hope :tongue2::thumbs:

The 'self-congratulatory' comment was in reference to the many lengthy, multi photographed threads that always fill the section in the summer with folk talking about the much needed 'pest control' they are carrying out, when they have managed to shoot 1 or 2 kits that you could kill with a cricket bat.

P.S - Half the point of internet forums is a good old name calling argument!

Edited by Ideation