T.H.L AIR GUN section meet up!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi every one Chaz & i would like to thank every one for turning up over the week end!and thanks to Matt hooks,Gary & Shannon,tony. for helping setting up,and packing away!! we hope you all

What can I say that has not already been said   Nowt so I'll repeat!   Davy and Chaz, That was a wonderful experiance the whole weekend was truely superb I among with everyone else really do a

Okay back on track eh?     :laugh:   Phantom  

Posted Images

:clapper: :clapper: Cracking stuff lads. look like you all had a good time and plenty of :drinks: .......................

shame that it was the busiest time of year for me and miles away from this neck of the woods.

Top Bombing

Tony

What can I say that has not already been said :hmm:

Nowt so I'll repeat!

Davy and Chaz,

That was a wonderful experiance the whole weekend was truely superb :notworthy: I among with everyone else really do appreciate the amount of effort you guy's went to and put into this event.

I can hand on heart say that I did not meet a single person there who I did not get on with or dislike.

Everyone that turned up was fantastic :yes:

The drinks around the Camp Fire, Mike's cooking over the BBQ of the Venison and Hare was better than a 5 star restaraunt :yes: and the man himself is a real gent with a brilliant sense of humor :clapper: I enjoyed our chats immensly.

Its a shame that a couple of people couldn't make it as 1/. I really wanted to meet them and 2/. They missed out on a fantastic weekend.

Winning the Cup was a real bonus for me as I had gone with the expectation of having fun and not actually even placing at all in the comp because I was going up against the best Marksman I have ever seen!

To Everyone who attended

Thank You All

For making it such a wonderful time.

Tony

• Like 1

What can I say that has not already been said :hmm:

Nowt so I'll repeat!

Davy and Chaz,

That was a wonderful experiance the whole weekend was truely superb :notworthy: I among with everyone else really do appreciate the amount of effort you guy's went to and put into this event.

I can hand on heart say that I did not meet a single person there who I did not get on with or dislike.

Everyone that turned up was fantastic :yes:

The drinks around the Camp Fire, Mike's cooking over the BBQ of the Venison and Hare was better than a 5 star restaraunt :yes: and the man himself is a real gent with a brilliant sense of humor :clapper: I enjoyed our chats immensly.

Its a shame that a couple of people couldn't make it as 1/. I really wanted to meet them and 2/. They missed out on a fantastic weekend.

Winning the Cup was a real bonus for me as I had gone with the expectation of having fun and not actually even placing at all in the comp because I was going up against the best Marksman I have ever seen!

To Everyone who attended

Thank You All

For making it such a wonderful time.

Tony

Hi Tony.

Realy pleased you had a good time mate :thumbs:

CONGRATULATIONS on winning the cup buddy :clapper::clapper::clapper:

ATB.

Bill.

Thanks Bill,

Next time if I wind up in a shoot off, I'll make sure my air cylinder is above 100 bar :icon_redface:

Seriously there were some very excetional shooters, one especially who had only began shooting a day or so earlier and she scored 37 :notworthy: Talk about natural ability :notworthy:

Okay she had Si as a mentor and coach and Laura insisted her score was down to the gun, but it was her that was aiming the thing; Laura was squeeezing the trigger and keeping it steady till the target dropped :boogie:

If Laura had nailed the Bell Target, there would not have been a shoot off as she would have nailed the trophy with a staggering 40 out of 43

Oh and get this; Laura outshot Si and Shannon outshot her old man as well.

So it's VERY WELL DONE to them both :clapper::notworthy::gunsmilie:

Wish I had that kind of Talent :yes: Hell if Laura and Shannon could bottle it and sell it I'd pay a fortune for that.

Phantom

Thanks Bill,

Next time if I wind up in a shoot off, I'll make sure my air cylinder is above 100 bar :icon_redface:

Seriously there were some very excetional shooters, one especially who had only began shooting a day or so earlier and she scored 37 :notworthy: Talk about natural ability :notworthy:

Okay she had Si as a mentor and coach and Laura insisted her score was down to the gun, but it was her that was aiming the thing; Laura was squeeezing the trigger and keeping it steady till the target dropped :boogie:

If Laura had nailed the Bell Target, there would not have been a shoot off as she would have nailed the trophy with a staggering 40 out of 43

Oh and get this; Laura outshot Si and Shannon outshot her old man as well.

So it's VERY WELL DONE to them both :clapper::notworthy::gunsmilie:

Wish I had that kind of Talent :yes: Hell if Laura and Shannon could bottle it and sell it I'd pay a fortune for that.

Phantom

Hi Tony.

Sounds like there were some very good shot's there :thumbs: .

Congratulations to Laura and Shannon too :thumbs:

You need to bottle your own talent mate, never mind anyone elses. :laugh:

Bill.

Bugger...........

we missed u buddy,next year ye? regards chaz : :gunsmilie:

Awww, thanks Chaz, I'm touched.... :icon_redface:

I was all geared up for the trip to the point where I'd even loaded the car the night before. The plan was me and my two boys were going to collect some money that was owed to me and was promised I could pick up on Saturday morning, guess what??? The guy's phone was off and when I called round there was no one home.... :censored::censored::censored:

Still haven't got hold of the c**t.... :wallbash:

Anyway, I'm glad you all had a top time. Hopefully next time..... :thumbs:

Cheers.

Hi every one just want to say a big thanks to all it was brilliant.Archie keeps asking when the next one is.?

The course was spot on,a very very big well done to davy and chaz.

Thanks to every one for makeing us very welcome.

Think you and Lisa were the only ones I didnt get chance to yap to properly :(

Next time I reserve conversation with you and Lisa :thumbs:

Phantom

gutted i couldnt make it too... glad you lads and lasses enjoyed yourselves tho!!! well done to tony, and fair play to chaz n dave for all the effort you blokes put in to what sounds like a bloody great weekend :notworthy:

all the very best, wurz

Hey Wurz,

Such a shame you couldn't make it buddy :(

Was amazing weekend :gunsmilie::notworthy:

That book is a corker :yes: not finished it yet though, kept trying to read it on the train, but found myself looking at stunningly gorgeous babes on the train and looking in fields for the bunnies!

Phantom

Edited by Phantom