summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

Snoopdog you must of been rimming someone else to get your own permision, or did you worm your way in then sly back on your own to get it? :feck:

dont need to rim anybody houndog....ive just got a natural carismer...

and saying i sneak back is getting a little personal....right ladies iam off ...i would love to stay and chat ..but i got some summer hunting to do...good luck with this season houndog ...maybe you can pm me a little nearer winter and we can have a trot out with the dogs.....iam sure you must have the best of the best in your kennel ..you seem to no me ...not to bothered if i dont now who you are ....looking foward to a pm later in the season.....see ya... :thumbs:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

well yes things can happen when out on walking your dogs to keep them fit but why summer hunt just for the sake of it im not perfect but long as my dogs are fit healthy and do me proud on wat they do i dont give a shit to be honest i agree with you hopper on this atb mlb

well lads i gave it ago, and the only thing i can say is yes if a farmer or keeper realy needs you there then fair enough but theres no challenge for any dog this time of year. i wont be doing it again unless i have a pup to bring on. for all you guys who do it for the sakes of it with experienced dogs not pups well lets leave it there crack on with your easy cubs and pregnant does :thumbs:

Im with you on this mate.You know i dont agree with summer hunting.If youve got a job to do,then youve got a job to do.If not why go looking for it.Things do pop up,but we all know the places we're most likely to see something so dont go there.

As for keeping the dogs tickingover cause theyre going hyper.give em enough exercise & they'll be to tierd to be hyper.

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say you dont touch a thing through summer are either bullshitters or messers ...iam out every day with my muts..things happen if your out every day ...unless your are dogs is shit............

just my opinion...iam proberly wrong ....you lot all feed barf and keep your dogs on a lead all summer . :whistling: .and only run stuff in the middle of winter when there at there best....thats because your all top dog men with top dogs... :notworthy:

Rimming miles to get on his permision for harvest time kick ups is your summer job Mr expert :kiss:

you ask mr miles when the last time i was out with him mr no it all...i got my own perrmission.....and i love kick ups.... :thumbs:

What was the name of miles dog that Kat beat mate? I canny mind its name?

its name was fly .as you know .and hey shit happens ..i took a lurcher down there not bred for the job in hand and it took 4 from 5 missed his first and took the next 4 in december he was fit and keen ....he aint done it since though....hes a good dog but i know he couldnt be run there twice a week through winter.....every dog has it day though as they say.....not taking anything away from cat ive heard off the right folk shes a good animal....but even mark knows she aint no fen dog...like i say every dog has its day.....

I appreciate your honesty mate and yes every dog has its day but don't use this as an excuse cos as far as I am aware, Kat never went into retirement, she was open to all challengers and none took it up. As for you saying you took a dog on the fens not for purpose and it caught 4/5 december hares, is this you admitting the fens hare isn't the be all end all?

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say you dont touch a thing through summer are either bullshitters or messers ...iam out every day with my muts..things happen if your out every day ...unless your are dogs is shit............

just my opinion...iam proberly wrong ....you lot all feed barf and keep your dogs on a lead all summer . :whistling: .and only run stuff in the middle of winter when there at there best....thats because your all top dog men with top dogs... :notworthy:

someone talking sense for once and someone that lives in the real world, not lala land.

good post.

It's all of the excuses that get me - 'it's pest control' - o aye 6 rabbits - what a f*****g result, bet that saved the farmers grass. 'I'll lose my permission' - your poaching any way you twat and if not you obviously did a piss poor job over winter. 'I've gotta keep the dogs fit' - give em a break, if they don't need one, you obviously aint trying hard enough in winter.

All of it boils down to - i'm bored and have no self control.

COCK MUNCHERS.

• Like 1