summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

in which rule book does it say you carnt hunt in the summer, thats right i forgot it's the idiots on the hunting life rule book. havent been on here in weeks i come on to get a bit peace from the girl friend talking shit, to find more woman talking shit. is there a budgie forum any were might try that :icon_redface:

that made me laff :laugh:

thought that would of made you laugh, after all you are lamping a 6 month old pup, thats the biggest joke i've heard for a while on here :laugh:

lol thought ye had nowt tae say???? big difrence atween lamping a dog an geeing a dog A slip to let her know what her future holds :boogie:

you stick to what you do, an like you said, dont fecking bother yaself with what i do :big_boss:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

in which rule book does it say you carnt hunt in the summer, thats right i forgot it's the idiots on the hunting life rule book. havent been on here in weeks i come on to get a bit peace from the girl friend talking shit, to find more woman talking shit. is there a budgie forum any were might try that :icon_redface:

tracker this brings us back to my old thread and women and hunting :thumbs: who the f--k want to listen to bitches bitching all night,i choose to lamp to get away from the mouthy c--ts,imho women shouldent have dogs,its the one thing that get us away from the tarts for a few hours ;)

Imagine having to take the missus lamping with you :blink: Mind there's a couple on here I'd like to take out lamping, just so I could empty my sack when I felt like it :D

Primal hunting sex is the best sex ever.

Very interesting read had me laughing a few times!

On my last post i said each to there own i could give a f**k what people do,circumstances have changed,last night in the bar having a sociable beer or 10 i was told that the local hunt have been out with the 22 and shot above 6 foxes just too spook them from shooters,lurcher lads etc. Not happy hunted that land for years no permission but to be fair its ours we have hunted it since kids and never been a problem! Now i was goiung to go out and see if we could pick a few off decided its pointless as the huntsman and his hounds and terrier men are a bunch of inexperienced wankers and catch f**k all so we will leave it for the terriers come winter!

i loike a bit o summer bashing i was out at 4:30 this morning was picked up by my farmer friend i took my [bANNED TEXT] and he took his [bANNED TEXT] and another [bANNED TEXT] and [bANNED TEXT] we got ther there was loads of [bANNED TEXT] every were it was easy pickings my [bANNED TEXT] wer kike lightning making short work of them [bANNED TEXT] and my mate [bANNED TEXT] with his super little [bANNED TEXT] we had a great time didnt even need welly's never evan took a coat, all hail the summer hunter and all who hunt with them 11 adult [bANNED TEXT] and 2 young [bANNED TEXT] but they still [bANNED TEXT] well :toast:

Edited by jimlampit

that my belief on whippets i tried them and it didnt work out so always get it crossed with something.

such common sense you talk mate,not like some of these idiots :icon_eek:

that my belief on whippets i tried them and it didnt work out so always get it crossed with something.

Fair enough. Of course if you've seen a couple you've seen them all - hard to get a good dog these day with all these weak whippets, stupid, slow bull crosses, untrainable salukis, wimpy collie crosses . . . . .

Guest alastair

i loike a bit o summer bashing i was out at 4:30 this morning was picked up by my farmer friend i took my [bANNED TEXT] and he took his [bANNED TEXT] and another [bANNED TEXT] and [bANNED TEXT] we got ther there was loads of [bANNED TEXT] every were it was easy pickings my [bANNED TEXT] wer kike lightning making short work of them [bANNED TEXT] and my mate [bANNED TEXT] with his super little [bANNED TEXT] we had a great time didnt even need welly's never evan took a coat, all hail the summer hunter and all who hunt with them 11 adult [bANNED TEXT] and 2 young [bANNED TEXT] but they still [bANNED TEXT] well :toast:

jimarmpit speak english mate .