summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

alistair you half wit tell that to the farmer who has lodst thirty to fifty acres i dont think he bothers pregnant young or other wise they need controling end off now run along tp your make belief world, in certain places they are big pests and if not kept a check on can get out of hand, we dont farm rabbs we grow crops and farm sheep cows a few rabbs is fine but not plagues you diolon

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

alistair you half wit tell that to the farmer who has lodst thirty to fifty acres i dont think he bothers pregnant young or other wise they need controling end off now run along tp your make belief world, in certain places they are big pests and if not kept a check on can get out of hand, we dont farm rabbs we grow crops and farm sheep cows a few rabbs is fine but not plagues you diolon

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

well said whin

Edited by hound dog

alistair why would you feel good you got aproblem with killing game or vermin i havent for sure as itall gets used for food etc maybe huntings not for you wed nite in cookoo land they have knitting and crouchie clases be mmore suited to your eforts lol

in which rule book does it say you carnt hunt in the summer, thats right i forgot it's the idiots on the hunting life rule book. havent been on here in weeks i come on to get a bit peace from the girl friend talking shit, to find more woman talking shit. is there a budgie forum any were might try that :icon_redface:

tracker this brings us back to my old thread and women and hunting :thumbs: who the f--k want to listen to bitches bitching all night,i choose to lamp to get away from the mouthy c--ts,imho women shouldent have dogs,its the one thing that get us away from the tarts for a few hours ;)

i will take stuff all year round,a kill is a kill.the dogs dont care about the season or the law,they bred to tackle vermin an thats what they want to do.as for woman hunting,should be a law against it,a womans place is in the home rearing the children and ironing,workin dogs is a mans game,certainly no cradle snatchers,groomers,flat chested scottish tarts,an fat birds from cumbria allowed,stick to knitting.

• Like 2
Guest alastair

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

well said whin

hey mate you sound like a right salmon,yes understand if they are plagues of them,im out non stop in the winter so crop loss isnt to sadcome harvest,im talking about running a lurcher in summer its unproductive,ive lost dogs in the summer due to injurys.and if you want to call me playground names fella spell them right it sounds better.to lose 50 acres of crop u must be making a shit job in the winter.

It's all of the excuses that get me - 'it's pest control' - o aye 6 rabbits - what a f*****g result, bet that saved the farmers grass. 'I'll lose my permission' - your poaching any way you twat and if not you obviously did a piss poor job over winter. 'I've gotta keep the dogs fit' - give em a break, if they don't need one, you obviously aint trying hard enough in winter.

All of it boils down to - i'm bored and have no self control.

COCK MUNCHERS.

would you say all that to fence hoppers face jai :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: i think not :no:

Are you a little confused? How was that in any way aimed at Fence Hopper??? I'm agreeing with him. :thumbs: And also if i did think ill of fence hopper and he was standing here of course i would say it to his (or anyone elses) face.

alistair why would you feel good you got aproblem with killing game or vermin i havent for sure as itall gets used for food etc maybe huntings not for you wed nite in cookoo land they have knitting and crouchie clases be mmore suited to your eforts lol

Didn't you say this two pages back -'cant see the piot of kiling edible game in summer with dogs maybe cath a rabbit or two bu tthere lots in places if you no were but the rest will wait till start of autum like very years for many years as fishing wanes the dogs come out from just walks to do there job no big deal realy' and now your telling the guy he's a mug for disagreeing with summer hunting?

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping gayly through their crop with a couple of dogs...probably do just as much damage, :whistling: then there's the young calfs not long born and other livestock with young out in the fields that get quite protective of their young....ever lamped in a field with cows in it if so you'll know what i mean. Then there's the good old British weather to contend with where it probably rains more than in the winter. Oh and most likely myxie will be doing the rounds.

Farmers that lose the amount of crops Whins on about must have bunnies in Plauge proportions and even if you lamp the area regularly your not really gonna make a dent in the population. All you end up with is lampshy rabbits come the winter. So it basically comes down to peoples choice about how they go about their business. I'm old school I guess and we were always told never to ferret/lamp in the summer and it just stuck with me. The dogs still got exercised and kept fit they still caught the occasional bunny but there was no attempt to ferret or whatever.

I've seen what all year round hunting can do to an area. Where I live there used to be game a plenty but all the hares have been wiped out...bunnies are like hen's teeth and if I want a decent night out I have to travel at least 30 miles in any given direction. Problem is so does everybody else :thumbdown:

The problem now with "recreational hunting" is that its become a numbers game now and a dog is judged soley on its catch rate. So in that respect it makes sense to go out in the summer.

Oh and in closing some of you need to take a look at yourself when replying to folk who disagree with you especially if its women. :bye:

• Like 3

hound dog if you have really somet to say about me you jumpt up twat then say it to me face its peopke like you that look the stupid one throwing your dummy out just becouse a women replys just think before you open your big mouth behind your keybord you can call me all the names you like i really dont give a shit to be honest grow up

and thanks undie

my lamp, my dog, my car my permission why shouldnt i go out, summer hunting is a bit like gilfs going out and hunting young boys some people like it some dont, get a grip chaps, im off to buy a budgie :victory:

Well at least you've found your level :whistling:

tbh i lamp every now and again during summer. the upcoming season will be my dogs 2nd so hes still young and keen and so am i to get out. i dont understand how you all argue and bitch about each other isnt it the anti's were meant to be arguing with not our own kind :thumbs:

atb

• Like 1

my lamp, my dog, my car my permission why shouldnt i go out, summer hunting is a bit like gilfs going out and hunting young boys some people like it some dont, get a grip chaps, im off to buy a budgie :victory:

Whats to like?

tbh i lamp every now and again during summer. the upcoming season will be my dogs 2nd so hes still young and keen and so am i to get out. i dont understand how you all argue and bitch about each other isnt it the anti's were meant to be arguing with not our own kind :thumbs:

atb

This is something that needs clearing up - just because we all hunt with dogs does not mean we are all the same, on the same side or of 'one kind'.

in which rule book does it say you carnt hunt in the summer, thats right i forgot it's the idiots on the hunting life rule book. havent been on here in weeks i come on to get a bit peace from the girl friend talking shit, to find more woman talking shit. is there a budgie forum any were might try that :icon_redface:

tracker this brings us back to my old thread and women and hunting :thumbs: who the f--k want to listen to bitches bitching all night,i choose to lamp to get away from the mouthy c--ts,imho women shouldent have dogs,its the one thing that get us away from the tarts for a few hours ;)

im with you on that one mate they should stick to cleaning the house and making nice food for us to eat when we get in after a good night summer lamping ha this thread has put me in the mood think ill head off out tonight with the lamp and dog