summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

Guest fence_hopper

we do a fare bit of summer hunting on the rivers with the pack, it keeps the pack spirit up and makes it easyer for packing them together when the real hunting starts. as far as pestcontrol goes pests are around all year and constantly need dealing with so we do alot of ratting in the summer too.

lol

Guest alastair

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,rock solid clay,no dog can turn on that.if the farmer asks show ya face and bullshit him like in the winter when u catch 9 u tell im you had 18 simples.i keep mine up to scatch by jogging it in front of truck,swimming etc.

• Like 2
Guest stewie

It's all of the excuses that get me - 'it's pest control' - o aye 6 rabbits - what a f*****g result, bet that saved the farmers grass. 'I'll lose my permission' - your poaching any way you twat and if not you obviously did a piss poor job over winter. 'I've gotta keep the dogs fit' - give em a break, if they don't need one, you obviously aint trying hard enough in winter.

All of it boils down to - i'm bored and have no self control.

COCK MUNCHERS.

would you say all that to fence hoppers face jai :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: i think not :no:

its crazy run dogs all year round there othere ways to get them fit theres just no respect for the sport no more no wonder its all to pot how would you like to be run all year round just for the sake of it some people its a joke really but thats my own apion on it no wonder half the dogs are treated with no respect at all to the twats that run them to the ground shame on you mlb

to some people its pest controll, to some people its keeping the dogs tikking over till the season starts then the hard work begins,and then theres the village idoits who are content on killing whatever is at the end ov the beam what ever the time of year it is, what ever your veiws are on summer hunting then let it go coz it will always happen and always will and wont stop coz there are people who dnt want to lose permission and people who want to keep there dogs tikking over and people who want to kill every thing all year round thts my view. ALL the best for this coming season

atb markg

its crazy run dogs all year round there othere ways to get them fit theres just no respect for the sport no more no wonder its all to pot how would you like to be run all year round just for the sake of it some people its a joke really but thats my own apion on it no wonder half the dogs are treated with no respect at all to the twats that run them to the ground shame on you mlb

good on you lass .my take on it is if you hunt during the summer all you are doing is killing your sport for next season i dont hunt my dogs at all during the breeding season . my rule is to hunt my dogs in the months with the letter r in it so from september to april

Completely agree.....I refuse to pick green fruit. Anything else is pathetic and sad.

in which rule book does it say you carnt hunt in the summer, thats right i forgot it's the idiots on the hunting life rule book. havent been on here in weeks i come on to get a bit peace from the girl friend talking shit, to find more woman talking shit. is there a budgie forum any were might try that :icon_redface:

in which rule book does it say you carnt hunt in the summer, thats right i forgot it's the idiots on the hunting life rule book. havent been on here in weeks i come on to get a bit peace from the girl friend talking shit, to find more woman talking shit. is there a budgie forum any were might try that :icon_redface:

that made me laff :laugh:

That is some stupid shit....

Guest fence_hopper

that made me laff :laugh:

thought that would of made you laugh, after all you are lamping a 6 month old pup, thats the biggest joke i've heard for a while on here :laugh:

i dont see the point in summer hunting unless your bringing a pup but even then i dont like doing it id rather take me pup and older dog out on a night in season as i dont push my pup to young its better in winter nights as you have plenty to go on from summer bunnys and that it must be the cold that puts them of lol if its for pest control only then fare enuff but in my eyes summer hunting is a no no for me but were the only ones that hunt in are village the rest are shooters here so im not botherd atb mlb

Your probabaly a bit busy grooming the young lads on here half your age in the summer to be hunting, there is a word for women like you COUGAR or is it SKANK? :laugh:

Edited by hound dog
Guest alastair

i hunt all year round,i have to much land to only do it in the winter,i dont use excuses like its for pest control,i lamp every night because i want to :thumbs:

do you feel good when your dog catches a pregnant rab and when you paunch it all the young fall out,or do you chuck the whole rab away.i take it you dont live in the country to see all these animals birds,etc having thier young ,flying about feeding them etc.