summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

big words for such a sad looser come on big boy please call me more do you really think name hurt me you silly shallow man its a shame theres people out there like you and if you have kids i would be ashamed of wat your saying but go a bit lower it might make you think your big and clever but in all your nothing but full a shit

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

your a prime example of whats wrong with this site hound dog its no wonder its gone down the pan with muppets like you on here

Just because I refuse not to take it up the arse off a skank like yourself Ive made THL go down the pan :whistling::whistling:

Edited by hound dog

big words for such a sad looser come on big boy please call me more do you really think name hurt me you silly shallow man its a shame theres people out there like you and if you have kids i would be ashamed of wat your saying but go a bit lower it might make you think your big and clever but in all your nothing but full a shit

Your the one dishing threats out you silly skank :doh:

• Like 1

so mr hopper , you got an invite by mr dread to show him how shit his dogs are , why dont you take him up on the offer , i think merle she go aswell

chimp what dogs you got in your kennel??

ones to match dread with

ill have a match with you chimp got some good land we can go on right now when you coming?? :thumbs:

kind offer sir , but matching is not my thing. im sure you could ask dread or similar who have dogs up to scratch who dont mind a match. :thumbs:

thought as much!!!

hey i'm not the one asking for matches or calling people or there dogs regarding summer hunting

im quite open about it and i should of put a smilie or a 'lol' after saying 'dogs to match dread with' as it was more of a personal joke between us but thats by the by.

stewie what dogs you got as im sure you could get a more worthy match or was it just aimed at me? . it's ok im pretty cool with it and by your 'thought as much' you are saying im backing out of a match that i have never intention of doing with you or anyone else.

infact i feel quite honoured that you want to match me .

thank you as you have brightned up what was quite a dull day :)

atb

I have just been watching supernanny and it reminds me so much of this thread. How about the time has come now to either accept the challenges made or put it too rest as the name calling over the computer is getting boring and pathetic...............

I have just been watching supernanny and it reminds me so much of this thread. How about the time has come now to either accept the challenges made or put it too rest as the name calling over the computer is getting boring and pathetic...............

AGRRED :thumbs:

get lost simon the pieman :boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

Guest stewie

your a prime example of whats wrong with this site hound dog its no wonder its gone down the pan with muppets like you on here

Just because I refuse not to take it up the arse off a skank like yourself Ive made THL go down the pan :whistling::whistling:

you post on average 50 times a year and most of your posts for this year have been like the ones above dont think i need to explain any further surely :blink:

you post on average 50 times a year and most of your posts for this year have been like the ones above dont think i need to explain any further surely :blink:

You take it up the ass that much its even pictured in your avatar.... do you not get tired of being walked allover and told what to do/say off women? :feck::feck:

Guest stewie

You take it up the ass that much its even pictured in your avatar.... do you not get tired of being walked allover and told what to do/say off women? :feck::feck:

well what can i say to beat that what a quality posts you have really hurt my feelings with that one :doh: just shows how immature you really are and while were on about avatars yours says it all about you a true wannbe gangster :bye: