summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

Guest fence_hopper

merle24 i think you should get out with dread and prove to him what shit dogs he has, he will probably even wait for the 'season' for you aswell.

fencehopper i think you should go out for a shine with dread and show him how easy summer sport is.

maybe you could go out as a threesome as i heard dread likes it nice and tight in the motor (or snug as he calls it) :blink:

i will be soon as i get my pup going, dont like to buy ready made dogs, i'll start from the bottom and work my way up.

001-2.jpg

role on 5 weeks :toast:

Edited by fence_hopper

for everyone descent one like you dread theres 50 of these scum bags (merle 24 talking about) if you dont live around these people you wont know what we mean there the dicks that give urs descent lads a bad name no respect for nothing, nobody or there quary. :thumbs:

dread openly admits he summer hunts, you openly admit your bang against it and call people for doing it then back peddle and say dread is decent for summer hunting, why?

What a clown you are :laugh:

Guest fence_hopper

for everyone descent one like you dread theres 50 of these scum bags (merle 24 talking about) if you dont live around these people you wont know what we mean there the dicks that give urs descent lads a bad name no respect for nothing, nobody or there quary. :thumbs:

dread openly admits he summer hunts, you openly admit your bang against it and call people for doing it then back peddle and say dread is decent for summer hunting, why?

lol you need to read properly :doh: I NEVER SAID I WAS AGAINST IT (in big letters just for you, you special little man), did i? i said its not for me :yes: so if you don't mind fuk of and climb back in your jack in a box you clown

you seriously are dumb, i'm dislexic and still understand what people are wrighting more than you, speciel you are :laugh:

Edited by fence_hopper

lol you need to read properly :doh: i never said i was against it, did i? i said its not for me :yes: so if you don't mind fuk of and climb back in your jack in a box you clown

Maybe not on this topic but plenty of others you HAVE said your against it and called people who do it worse than shit for doing it. Everytime the subject comes up your in there head 1st making a muppet of yourself slating it. Your the clown and keep proving it on this forum for everyone to read and see :thumbs:

• Like 1
Guest fence_hopper

looks like you stole my job you clown, seriously you need to take a look back through the thread to see who the clown is(you). hound dog your full of shit and i dont feel the need to comment to a man like your self with not many brain cells. :feck:

looks like you stole my job you clown, seriously you need to take a look back through the thread to see who the clown is(you). hound dog your full of shit and i dont feel the need to comment to a man like your self with not many brain cells. :feck:

Does anyone actually ever listen to shit what spews out your mouth? :laugh:

Does anyone actually ever listen to shit what spews out your mouth? :laugh:

f**k yes. I love laughin at that clown. :laugh:

• Like 1

Yall need to dress up as clowns and take some pictures and we'll vote on who is the best clown. :feck:

The best post yet, its only the net fellas, its all about opinions, and although mine is the only true opinion lets all relax, hug and get in touch with our feelings...............

Guest fence_hopper

Yall need to dress up as clowns and take some pictures and we'll vote on who is the best clown. :feck:

The best post yet, its only the net fellas, its all about opinions, and although mine is the only true opinion lets all relax, hug and get in touch with our feelings...............

:rofl: :kiss:

Guest fence_hopper

hound dog like i said mate the offer of a challenge is there, just so everyone knows, i have offered him a challenge against my 3yr old girl with a pack of crayons and a colouring book, i know who my moneys on, and it aint you soft lad.

hound dog like i said mate the offer of a challenge is there, just so everyone knows, i have offered him a challenge against my 3yr old girl with a pack of crayons and a colouring book, i know who my moneys on, and it aint you soft lad.

Whats the matter fool? because Iam not interested in the shit you been sending me by pm your now spouting it on here :laugh::laugh:

You really do make a clown of yourself a hell of a lot on here dont you? :feck: