summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

Guest fence_hopper

it realy is a pointless exersise but i will admit i have done it :icon_redface: but not anymore

Who the f**k hasn't but we all learned from it and that's the difference.

bang on mate :thumbs:

End of the day if you hunt all year round game will drop in numbers,shooters are out 24/7 i dont realy give a f**k if people hunt the summer if they dont do it the shooters will or someone else! The only thing i feel for is the poor dogs never get a break!

Guest fence_hopper

very true mate, the c**ts are bragging even on the gun section how many cubs they have killed fuking pathetic. days of respecting what we hunt have long gone imo bar the from very few proper dogging lads :thumbs:

Edited by fence_hopper

i leave the lamping and ferreting till sept normally but somtimes do a bit of early lamping to bring a pup on.

i mooch with the lurchers for bunnies all year round, keeps them in good shape and keen.

rabbits nearly breed all year round nowadays anyway.

its each to there own.

hopper lad hows tricks?? as you know bud i do a lot for keepers this time of year and if i dont someone els would!! but as for going out for fun this time of year with good dogs well thats a cants sport!! :thumbdown:

Guest fence_hopper

sound bud. i know which i dont disagree with its there living its got to be protected. but half these c**ts claim to be doing it for land owners keepers, but just bullshiting you know the score mate not much of a challenge a cub but fully understand if theres a good reason behind it.

we do a fare bit of summer hunting on the rivers with the pack, it keeps the pack spirit up and makes it easyer for packing them together when the real hunting starts. as far as pestcontrol goes pests are around all year and constantly need dealing with so we do alot of ratting in the summer too.

cant see the piot of kiling edible game in summer with dogs maybe cath a rabbit or two bu tthere lots in places if you no were but the rest will wait till start of autum like very years for many years as fishing wanes the dogs come out from just walks to do there job no big deal realy

cant see the piot of kiling edible game in summer with dogs maybe cath a rabbit or two bu tthere lots in places if you no were but the rest will wait till start of autum like very years for many years as fishing wanes the dogs come out from just walks to do there job no big deal realy

if people can live with themselves after killing pregnant does ,shagged out bucks then so be it :censored: the decent dog man can sleep at night with a clear concience,in the knowledge his ,her dogs can do the winter game.dont hide behind excuses.a murderer is a murderer.END OF :thumbdown: