lurcher wanted

sorry if I've offended you, but as these pups are really special to me, I do tend to be very nosey, and as the breeder of them I'm intitled to make sure they go to very good homes, I'm sure you understand my point of view, good luck with your search ;)

Whats in the past is in the past and to be honest youd go far to meet a nicer lad than chubs...He really is a nice guy , to rake up that shit about the jags is ridiculous...I could name a hundred people whose dogs never see the vets Tina so I dont get your point ???

Remember people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones..So either give the lad a bit of help finding a decent dog or to be blunt f**k off

thank you mr stiff (who are you? p.m me)

Also a person can look as nice as pie on the internet & claim to hunt 7 nigts a week but you can't tell shit , once they've taken the pup off you tina they may never walk it again & beat it everytime they have a beer...you just can never tell no matter how much snooping around you do.. they ain't gonna post that they're cruel feckers are they!!!!

very true chubs, that's where a womans instinct kicks in, ;)

now getting back on track, what mixes will you accept? there are some saluki x whippet pups for sale for £50? any good?

also 2 bull x bitch's 15 weeks old 3/4 grey 1/4 bull, posted by Vincy which are stunning.

Iv read that post, the dogs problem was out of his hands it was down to the breeder buying dodgy jabs. All though i will admit i would of took the pup to the vets if it was dieing, but thats just me everyone has different ways of dealing with problems. Maybe the pup was to far gone for it to be feasable to drag on its suffering and shooting it was the quickest way of ending the suffering. In my opinion it would be even more cruel to drag on an animals suffering ;)

David

i can see all points here to fare but when a person puts a genuine add on for a dog to work all hell breaks loose were do people get off,no one seems to interigate the sellers of dogs in this way most of wich buy and resell on here and other sites.if i find one chubs will let you now.

i can see all points here to fare but when a person puts a genuine add on for a dog to work all hell breaks loose were do people get off,no one seems to interigate the sellers of dogs in this way most of wich buy and resell on here and other sites.if i find one chubs will let you now.

Interigate me all you want to, my name on K9 community forum is Tina also, I have over 1000 posts on there and your more than welcome to take a look back over my posts, aint never lost a dog to illness etc, aint never sold on a dog I have bought and as this is my first time breeding I'm just a bit over protective of them, nothing wrong with that, is there?

anyway good luck chubs, I'll keep my eye's open for you.

never lost a dog to illness etc, aint never sold on a dog I have bought - work & breed dogs for long enough tina & i mean work them hard & breed enough & both these things WILL happen as sad as it is.

as this is my first time breeding I'm just a bit over protective of them, nothing wrong with that, is there? - I could tell this right from seeing your add , there is nothing wrong with what you're doing, the care that you have obviously put in to the pups is commendable. my advice is stop breeding before you get hurt, unless you become colder than you are now you're gonna become unstuck.

Also just as a little thing i expierienced way back, i sold a bull bred pup of mine to a lady that i had doubts about , it turned out this pup was treated like a member of the family, DO NOT equate money & being well spoken with a good home.

never lost a dog to illness etc, aint never sold on a dog I have bought - work & breed dogs for long enough tina & i mean work them hard & breed enough & both these things WILL happen as sad as it is.

as this is my first time breeding I'm just a bit over protective of them, nothing wrong with that, is there? - I could tell this right from seeing your add , there is nothing wrong with what you're doing, the care that you have obviously put in to the pups is commendable. my advice is stop breeding before you get hurt, unless you become colder than you are now you're gonna become unstuck.

Also just as a little thing i expierienced way back, i sold a bull bred pup of mine to a lady that i had doubts about , it turned out this pup was treated like a member of the family, DO NOT equate money & being well spoken with a good home.

very good advise there, I will heed your words, thank you,

however I only bred this litter to impove on my nearly perfect bitch, she's 100% in everything I wanted in a dog but I wanted the whippet size, hence I bred her to a pedigree whippet, I've got what I wanted from this mating, my little bitch Lexi so there is no need for me to breed again (unless Lexi is unable to do what is wanted of her in the future, show/work)

and if I ever did breed again, I will pour my heart and soul into the litter just as I have with this one, I don't think I could be any different, and I must confess, if I did lose a pup out of the 11 Chance had, or even Chance herself, it would have totally broken my heart, maybe I am too soft, but is that a bad thing?

and I still have your PM, so I'll let you know ;)