Sign in to follow this  
whin

`noeprene chest waders

how much would i pay for chest waders for on the boat and down the river etc ive got a budget of 70 pond chrissy pres ,and how hard wearing

you will get a pair for that easy theres a few place's up in scotland that advertise in the sea angler mag that do mail order to hope that helps vince

thatl do even if they last only a seasom ill get another pair they have to be water proof mud proof and take a bit of punishment hauling creels nets etc

I wouldn't bother with the neoprene chest waders if your gonna be working in them,there great for fishing in but not really durable enough for working in.I have a pair of Ocean rubber chest waders,i bought them in 94 and they are still going strong.P.s. chest waders are not a good idea on a boat mate.

I wouldn't bother with the neoprene chest waders if your gonna be working in them,there great for fishing in but not really durable enough for working in.I have a pair of Ocean rubber chest waders,i bought them in 94 and they are still going strong.P.s. chest waders are not a good idea on a boat mate.

i know but i sometimes have to jump in the water in the shallows thats were they are handy and for getting ropes of if they foul the prop as its a stern drive

i know but i sometimes have to jump in the water in the shallows thats were they are handy and for getting ropes of if they foul the prop as its a stern drive

try ebay mate, bought a pair or daiwa for 40 quid as new 2nd hand, can do better for a not so well known make im sure

Sign in to follow this