Liverpool star bans hunt

What do you expect a froggie scouse feck me i couldn`t think of a worse combination arrogant gobshite...Wee Wee calm down calm down :realmad: Feck me some shit really winds me up.....What the feck rights has someone got to dictate to fellow Englishman what they do in there own country no wonder there are so many English fleeing the country they have more rights else where........The whole fecking country is fecking going to pot or gone at the worse when a frenchman can say whether we can hunt on the land that he so happens now owns yet it has been hunted on for years hunt the f*****g frog thats what i say........

Guest LEARNER

YES,he might think he,s a clever dick ,showing concern fore our countrys wildlife, but i bet my life on it, he has something to hide, these people are never what they try to kid the public into believing, its just a sham, anyway as far as i,m concerned, he will never belong to england in my eye,s , fxck the do gooders.

I hope the dirty AIDS ridden golly wog's house burns down with him and his whole family in it :yes: The f****r will only ruin his estate anyway with his foul jungle bunny ways.......... no doubt constructing a basketball court and other such monstrosities !! :angry:

Round them all up and drop them all back in that stinking dust bowl........ AFRICA..... and see how long it is before they can't even feed themselves and are begging for those self righteous piss wits Sir Bob and Bono to send them Lenny Henry !!! :realmad:

RANT OVER

:diablo: you cant go around calling them gollywogs as its not correct well feck me send the black basta*d home 2 fecking africa and chase the lions away from his herd :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: or shall we just send some boyzs from the hoods rounnd :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: k.k.k.