How many guns?

Hi guys,

Just wondering how many rifles/shotguns you guys have sitting in the safe...

I just ordered a 4/5 rifle safe and wonder how long it will take before I order something bigger!

I just have a .270 Sako, with 2 more spaces on my certificate for a .243 and a .375 as well as an unused shotgun certificate. I have to go shopping!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only got three air rifles these days, mind you, I am waiting delivery of another this week and I am looking at another two as well.

Daystate X2 Sports .22

Air Arms V-Mach Tuned Pro Sport .177

Webley FX2000 .177

Webley Longbow .22 on the way

As you said, more cabinets/safes...............Al :thumbs-up:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ditch_Shitter

I'm looking for a cabinet to hold just the three: .410, 12 Bore and .22 Rifle (with 'Scope). Then I have to get the guns.

I want the .410 for close up Despatch work - substituting, in most cases, for the .22 Air Pistol I have very little chance of being allowed here. 12 Bore for swinging at any passing crows and shit. .22 (Rim Fire) for the more serious, dedicated work.

In a perfect world, I'd like to retain my BSA Lightning, .22 Air Rifle too. But, again, I guess I'll just have to use light, 2" loads through the .410 for that ones jobs :(

I can see why a man may like a small range of calibres / types of gun at his disposal. But as for owning Two (eg) .410 shot guns? How many guns can ye fire at once? And if one's the better gun for you, why bother keeping two? Doesn't it, after a point, become a bit like just having a wardrobe full of suits ~ to show off?

Just need to have the guns I need, personally. And, right now, having NO damn guns; I'm rather well and truly f*cked! :(

A unique alpine in 6.5x55

A sako 75 in 6mmbr

A southern gun co speedmaster in 223

A ruger vt in .204

An anschutz 1710 silhouette in .22lr

A volquartsen semi auto in .22lr

A marlin .44magnum carbine,

Air arms prosport, webley mk 3, bsa airsporter-s, and several airpistols kicking about.

Gonna get a pedersoli sharps rifle next year, in 45-70 [buffalo gun]

A berretta al391 urica.

I like guns............a lot. :D

Happy christmas guys and girls :D:D

I have the following..........

RPA QUADLITE with LAZZERONI stock in 6.5-284.

SAKO 75 VLS in 6PPC....

CZ AMERICAN VARMINT in 17 HMR.........

WINCHESTER SPORTING 12 bore over and under......

SARIGUARTE 12 bore over and under..........

All the best chaps............

VARMINTER............... ;);)

A sxs 12 bore for game (FN sidelock, 2 1/2" chambers, 27 inch barrels, dt ejector)

An over & under for clays (Fabarm gamma-lux, 2 3/4" chambers, 28 inch barrels, st ejector)

A rifle for everything else (CZ452 Style .22lr nickel plated synthetic stock)

An air rifle (well, brother's licensing it, so not mine per-se)

I might add another shotgun to the mix, if the right one comes along.

Purely a target gun ditchy, main use is speed plates which is great fun.I shoot a target load through it, which i can churn out on a dillon press.It had 200 rounds through it yesterday.It would make an excellent woodland rifle for deer, and some people have it down for this, it all depends on which authority you come under. I know a chap in manchester, with the same gun in .357 magnum, and he is certificated for fox with it.